ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks great. But the body and accessories make this look too toy-like. The proportions of the body to the head and hands looks off to me, and the mic stand, guitar and amp lack detailing and finish. Not worth the $200+ this is likely to cost imo.

There's definitely something about his facial proportions that's throwing it off for me. I think the eyes look a little too small and the nose a bit too big. :dunno

It looks more like Bill Compton than Elvis... quality looks very good, but not really feeling it.

It looks more like Bill Compton than Elvis... quality looks very good, but not really feeling it.

Right, that does it. No more Elvis for me when I look at the sculpt, only a figure that looks like it's about to utter 'Sooookeeee'.

Thats pretty damn close....

book_68_40.jpg

105848hm2q08fbf2p2m827.jpg

iPhone shots

I'm curious as to what part of this project Kotobukiya has contributed to

69464edejw1doccv9a6hzj.jpg

69464edejw1doccr22etvj.jpg

69464edejw1doccoysrn6j.jpg

69464edegw1docclxf1tej.jpg

69464edegw1docccilrsyj.jpg

69464edegw1docca5t2yzj.jpg

69464edegw1docbznwsw1j.jpg

69464edegw1docbq6cf3dj.jpg

Thats pretty damn close....

[IM]https://shop.elvis.com.au/images/book_68_40.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]https://bbs.bbicn.com/data/attachment/forum/201112/23/105848hm2q08fbf2p2m827.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah but this seems like another classic Enterbay thread. 98% bashing first. lol

Hmm, I've always remembered Elvis being a slightly wider guy. Maybe it's his suit.

He does seem rather thinner here even though it's a bit cropped out.

EPAM1650.JPG

Amazing, I've always been a fan of the king, so this may be my first EB figure. Their latest releases have been impressing me, so now it's just a waiting game to see if "The King" costs as much as his crown jewels. :lol

I'm a Elvis "THE KING" fan and this be my first ENERBAY figure in my collection!!! :):):)

I'm fine with his body, but my peeves are with the hands. They appear very toy like, and disproportionate, not to mention the sausage looking fingers. Hopefully, it's just an effect from distortion, but either way, I hope the final product will have better looking hands.

As always, for a 1/6th figure that looks fantastic ! Im a huge Elvis fan and I was eagerly awaiting a great figure of him. The headsculpt is better than I expected.

Back