My collection Room aka The Majestic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Cool Bust Collection. I like how you create the entire movie memorabilia atmosphere. Congrats.

wow, nice collection!!!

Well what you managed to do on a budget is very impressive :rock Major props again, and a hallway leading up to the theater would be epic indeed!

brilliant... looks really classy!!!

Thanks guys for taking the time to look and leave such kind compliments. Really appreciate it. :)

It's been a while and there has been a number of updates, hope you guys like 'em! :D

(For overall look of the collectible room and other rooms do check out the previous pages. :eek: )

103893.jpg

103892.jpg

103889.jpg

103891.jpg

103895.jpg

106057.jpg

106059.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic looking looking collection man!! Is this like a basement convertion?

Great update WOW !!!

Excellent Update Pic's; Zombie, WOW!

Badass stuff mate. Love it :duff

Thanks guys!!! :eek:

@Eamon, nah its not a basement convertion, the collectible room used to be my tiny store room and as for the stairs heading down, that shot was actually taken from the ground floor, really did wish I had a basement though.

103891.jpg

Great picture! :clap
You got her! I had no idea! :yess: :yess::yess:

You should post her on the ARH Medusa Thread! Much appreciate it :)

Oh one more thing...
Are you buying Atom today?
Did you see the movie?

Saw your collection already before and still love it man! Excellent setup :clap

Thanks man!

103891.jpg

Great picture! :clap
You got her! I had no idea! :yess: :yess::yess:

You should post her on the ARH Medusa Thread! Much appreciate it :)

Will post once I've received the replacement base. I'm still waiting for shipment news on the replacement. :)

Oh one more thing...
Are you buying Atom today?
Did you see the movie?

Yup, seen the movie, loved it! But not getting Atom, with the robocop and war machine bust coming in, I would truly have lost any space I would have left for busts.

Thanks man!

Will post once I've received the replacement base. I'm still waiting for shipment news on the replacement. :)

Yup, seen the movie, loved it! But not getting Atom, with the robocop and war machine bust coming in, I would truly have lost any space I would have left for busts.

Atom is way cool! A must have for me.
Rotate your collection busts

I just noticed the brake!:slap
The factory will ship them soon. Where did you order her?
AND did you request via email?

Atom is way cool! A must have for me.
Rotate your collection busts

I just noticed the brake!:slap
The factory will ship them soon. Where did you order her?
AND did you request via email?

Nah, I won't sell any of my current busts so definitely no space for atom, I might get it in the future if we move to a bigger place.

Mine's an AP piece, just waiting from Arahom for the details. The crack's just the major problem, the base itself has small chips here and there.

Will he be sending another signed sticker or do I have to peel it off the current base, do you know?

Nah, I won't sell any of my current busts so definitely no space for atom, I might get it in the future if we move to a bigger place.

Mine's an AP piece, just waiting from Arahom for the details. The crack's just the major problem, the base itself has small chips here and there.

Will he be sending another signed sticker or do I have to peel it off the current base, do you know?

He will send another sticker if its the AP, you may want to remind him of your edition size
If you emailed him for a replacement base, then he has requested a base from factory for you, he is waiting on it to get done and he will email you.

I hope to finally get my AP next week! :yess:

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!:horror:horror This is a very cool collection and I love that theater room..:clap:clap:clap

Really cool dtuff:clap:clap:clap

Thanks guys! Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to slow down my collecting to a crawl. Running out of space. :(

With the exception of grails I won't be buying anymore pieces that fall under "I would really really love to own that" category. (Example of these pieces that I already have are: galactus bust, bowen's modok and x23 vs lady death strike diorama)

Very much tempted to even cancel my boromir exclusive maquette too. Lack of space: bane of any collector I guess :(

Back