Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait to see if HT do pick Landa up if not i can see with a repaint this would look great i am sure, only problem is i think he is becoming hard to pick up

70757.jpg

HANS-Inglourious-Basterds.jpg

Where or what was the hint? I didn't see a hint.........:(

someone on their FB page mentioned that HT should do Landa, and theres a "germaine tse likes this" icon.

she wont normally put those kinda stuffs, unless for stuffs that shes certain bout. Like the reeve superman, navi being accurately scaled etc. Just scroll down at their FB page.

someone on their FB page mentioned that HT should do Landa, and theres a "germaine tse likes this" icon.

she wont normally put those kinda stuffs, unless for stuffs that shes certain bout. Like the reeve superman, navi being accurately scaled etc. Just scroll down at their FB page.

Ah right. I couldn't find it, but I'll take your word on that one mate ;)

So if they end up making only one Landa, which one do you think? His leather uniform from the start of the movie, or his military uniform?

I'd like both, but if there was to be only one, I'd choose his first outfit.

So according to this we'll see a HT Landa and like 18" (give or take) Na'vi figures?

How about a robot that goes back in time to murder an innocent pregnant women? A terrorist murdering clown? A rapist, murdering anti hero? An arguably pedophile musician? Hell even a nazi murdering Jew?

I really hope Hot Toys do not make a figure of a Nazi who murders Jews, even if it's just a movie.
If they do, I think it will be in very poor taste.

Dude if that was the case then the award committees and everyone clapping his victory are Nazi lovers too. Sorry, not trying to insult you or anything. Just saying.

I never been so angry after reading that comment.
I don't see what is stupid about my comment at all.

As somebody who has Roma Gypsy and Jewish ancestry I'm entitled to feel this way.
God I am so ____ing angry right now I'm shaking

As somebody who has Roma Gypsy and Jewish ancestry I'm entitled to feel this way.

No offence, but maybe you shouldn't be in a thread that discusses figures from a film that was about Nazis and Jews.............

You could be having a seizure, it wouldn't make any collectible that revolves around murder any worse than a nazi figure. Is murdering a jew worse than murdering anyone else?

Look who's got their tactful panties on today. Don't be a _____. Tell it like it is.:lol

Ah c'mon, i'm not always a meanie. Besides I like Dino so I extended some respect.

Dude, relax man. Nobody is bashing you for having an opinion. Just giving you one of ours. I think you're getting a little too excited over nothing man. I hate Nazi's (and always will) just as much as the next guy. Its just a movie and some of us can appreciate the performances. Thats all.

I don't have a problem with a Nazi figure being made say if it's Tom Cruise in Valkyrie or one of the Basterds, but I think a figure of 'The Jew Hunter' is in poor taste.
I'm entitled to my opinion.

Oh and Wofford get personal if you want, but I'm not going down to your level

I don't have a problem with a Nazi figure being made say if it's Tom Cruise in Valkyrie or one of the Basterds, but I think a figure of 'The Jew Hunter' is in poor taste.
I'm entitled to my opinion.

Oh and Wofford get personal if you want, but I'm not going down to your level

Don't see how it's personal. I just don't understand how jewish people have exclusive rights to pain and suffering when it comes to murder. Murder is murder no matter who or what is committing it. You got one figure of a muderer you got em all.

Back