ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really dissapointing to hear Enterbay is back to their old tricks. They were on such a good role. Product looked better than ever, turnaround time was great and little to no QC issues. I didn't hear anything negative about Elvis or Scarface. I'm not quite sure what happened with these MIB figures, I'm not sure when I should actually get them, do I wait a few months for a refresh wave or get them now and address any issues if they happen to have some.

If you missed the pre-order, I'd say wait a month.

Really dissapointing to hear Enterbay is back to their old tricks. They were on such a good role. Product looked better than ever, turnaround time was great and little to no QC issues. I didn't hear anything negative about Elvis or Scarface. I'm not quite sure what happened with these MIB figures, I'm not sure when I should actually get them, do I wait a few months for a refresh wave or get them now and address any issues if they happen to have some.

The worst thing about it was that these seemed like such safe purchases too. These are not crazy characters or anything. Enterbay has recently released two new really good poseable bodies (Han and Che) and these two are just guys in suits. All the promotional shots looked wonderful and Enterbay had a nice run going for awhile now. Seriously what could go wrong?

I still do not understand how they messed up so much especially with basic things like the body stability.

That's right! Thanks for the reminder!

Will do it now. But I'm not completely sure how to fill in the forms.. never done this before.

Externally or internally damaged? Mine came with loose knees and one of the weapons were scratched to hell.
I'm pretty sure you just need to email their cs right now. hopefully they will reply us all with further instruction:slap

Can someone please catch me up on the issues here?

That is the biggest issue to me. They KNEW of the problems before they shipped them out but still shipped them out without fixing the issues. And if they think we're going to foot the bill to have them shipped back to them, they are crazy. Its one thing if we broke something and wanted a replacement, but something entirely diffrent when they send us faulty products to begin with. We shouldn't have to pay for that.

I'm sure Paypal will side with us. They can't ignore mulitple claims against Enterbay, so if Enterbay wants to go that route, they are going to lose out on a lot more than just shipping costs.

And if Enterbay really is going to be at SDCC, I'm tempted to just take my figures with me and hand it to them in person to see what they do. They can ship them back with them on there way home to Hong Kong :lol
:lol:rotfl:lol
Too bad because I really want to get the MIB set. HD Rambo already cost me more than $420, if I was already bought these, then I'll be losing $820 for really bad QC figures and bad customer service:lecture
Let's all pray so EB will come out with a wise decision.

and Rorywan, thanks for your info. It;s been a great help:hi5:

I'm pretty sure you just need to email their cs right now. hopefully they will reply us all with further instruction:slap

I already did, twice. They haven't answered. So unfortunately... I had to open a paypal dispute...

Shame to hear the problems stated. Like other posters I thought EB would have improved in their material selection and production, but it doesn't seem they have advanced. I bought both the Scarface figures and thought the clothings could have used better material and tailoring. I thought the Che figure was superb and couldn't fault it.

The thing going right with EB is the sculptors they have, they need to improve on other aspects of production.

Hey can i ask has anyone mailed in their damaged goods to Enterbay for a replacement and gotten them back yet?The reason i ask is because just like Hot Toys and pretty much every manufacturer, they expect you to pay for shipping it back to them.Now if the problems looks to be a manufacturer defect or/and error then they refund you the money you put out for it.I know for a fact the Enterbay does this and so does Hot Toys.Has anyone asked for a reimbursement of the ship to funds from Enterbay or if they are going to do that at all?Has anyone asked if any compensation will be given to those with the defected figures and/or parts?Just asking!^_^

The worst thing about it was that these seemed like such safe purchases too. These are not crazy characters or anything. Enterbay has recently released two new really good poseable bodies (Han and Che) and these two are just guys in suits. All the promotional shots looked wonderful and Enterbay had a nice run going for awhile now. Seriously what could go wrong?

I still do not understand how they messed up so much especially with basic things like the body stability.

Zero QC is what happened- some factory they are using to assemble stuff just fudged through and they were shipped without being checked or checked and still shipped!:slap

..and now they seem to have started deleting all the MIB negative posts from their Facebook page. Something they normally don't do.

..and now they seem to have started deleting all the MIB negative posts from their Facebook page. Something they normally don't do.

That is just ridiculous. Let's start a 'Enterbay Sucks' facebook page :lol

And so the crackdown begins. Soon you guys complaining will all mysteriously disappear...

There may be minor issues with the legs on figures, but that certainly doesn't justify Paypal claims. You can't make a claim because you don't like the scale or think the guns look too plastic.

Overall I'm very happy with the figures despite the scale.

There may be minor issues with the legs on figures, but that certainly doesn't justify Paypal claims. You can't make a claim because you don't like the scale or think the guns look too plastic.

These issues are far from minor.

I don't even own these figures but I have to agree with Monger, Faulty products most definitely justify paypal claims.:lecture

I don't even own these figures but I have to agree with Monger, Faulty products most definitely justify paypal claims.:lecture

My point is that most reasonable people wouldn't consider the figures are "faulty" any more than most HT or SSC figures.

Its the fact they knowingly sent out faulty products after they addressed there was an issue is what bugs me the most. Had these been another product, like say a car or an airplane and they sent out a faulty producted knowingly there would likely be lawsuits, maybe even deaths. Why sould the fact these are toys make them subject to less standards? You pay for something, you expect it to funtion properly, especially after the manufacturer addresses that there is a problem they are correcting.

My point is that most reasonable people wouldn't consider the figures are "faulty" any more than most HT or SSC figures.

But what if you continue to contact them and they just ignore? It does sound like some of these problems are serious though. I'd be pissed if the clothing was ripped or they had glue residue.

Back