Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get a replacement for this? Her left eye is bigger than the other

funnyface_zps6152ee82.gif

:gah: That's sooo messed up.. Way to **** up an otherwise beautiful piece QC dept.

Yes, please get a replacement asap!

She's not perfect but she's pretty great.

Common issues others seem to have are here, like the leg vines could be better, some paint edges (where hair meets body, some spots where leaves touch skin) could be better.

But no major issues! It's fun to look at at. This turned out really well and I like it a lot. :)

To those that know photography, please take it easy on me, this is my first time ever using a DSLR and I'll have to learn it as I go along. I'm trying to use Manual only (like the people who really know what they're doing, unlike me, lol) so Ivy was my first practice. At the very least I found trying out the different camera settings and seeing what they do to be fun.

9014263810_b68f9dd62e_z.jpg

9014263456_3c39fdefca_z.jpg

Here are some pics of my Pam. :) Just with my phone with some flash, and some with natural lighting. I personally love how it turned out and am glad with my first PF buy! Can't wait to get Harley, Selina, and Diana!

Last edited:
what the f%% with that pf...some come out with paint problems other with base fitting problems and some with different eye painting!!!??? can somebody properly inform us?

Back