Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC is about to hit too and who knows what figs will appear, don't want to be caught with too many POs.

38620120.jpg

I love the Ivy character. Besides Burton Batman stuff, she is the only comic character I collect. I was thrilled to see ss do Ivy so soon in the line.

My Ivy wish list from ss

1. Ivy with HQ statue
2. Ivy with Batman tied up in vines statue
3. Ivy, HQ, Catwoman statue
4. Life size bust
5. 1/6

Last edited:
Yeah I'm with King, I think she's a b grade character at best. The power of boobies compels thee.

Not boobs- Bruce Timm (and Paul Dini). Just like with Freeze, they did a great job with the character on the show. I also really love the Harley & Ivy mini series he worked on.

She's a character with great potential when used by people who put some real thought into her. Her somewhat subversive relationship with Harley in TAS is also a big point in her favor.

And beyond all that, the statue looks great in and of itself. Great composition, sculpt, color choices.

Not boobs- Bruce Timm (and Paul Dini). Just like with Freeze, they did a great job with the character on the show. I also really love the Harley & Ivy mini series he worked on.

She's a character with great potential when used by people who put some real thought into her. Her somewhat subversive relationship with Harley in TAS is also a big point in her favor.

And beyond all that, the statue looks great in and of itself. Great composition, sculpt, color choices.

You can't say boobs didn't have something to do with sales??? I agree if there is that connection to a character which its obvious you do there is not problem. On the flip side, if you want her for her boobs there is also nothing wrong with it. I just need a connection to the character especially with my space issues.

Hi guys

Got my Ivy and was wondering for others who have her. Do you guys have a gap where the head rests on the neck like I do.

Wanted to know if this is normal?

Thanks!

You can't say boobs didn't have something to do with sales??? I agree if there is that connection to a character which its obvious you do there is not problem. On the flip side, if you want her for her boobs there is also nothing wrong with it. I just need a connection to the character especially with my space issues.

Just speaking for myself. My ideal conception of this character is as more of a petite forest nymph. And frankly, I'm getting tired of every SS female having the same large breasted physique. I love this statue in spite of it's boobs, not because of them.
But that's just me.

I also generally don't buy statues just because I love the character. A good design (composition of the figure and base) and execution (sculpt of portrait and details) of a character I only mildly enjoy, frequently trumps a poor pose choice for a character I love more.

Though it turned out better than the proto pics, I ended up canceling my Storm PF and losing the NRD because I just didn't feel the pose, body attitude, and portrait fit my ideal conception of the character. And that is one of my favorite characters wearing my favorite costume.
Thinking about it now, it's the minor characters that usually end up satisfying me the most because I don't bring as much expectation and demand to them.

Last edited:
Just speaking for myself. My ideal conception of this character is as more of a petite forest nymph. And frankly, I'm getting tired of every SS female having the same large breasted physique. I love this statue in spite of it's boobs, not because of them.

But that's just me.

I totally get where your coming from. They could have done something more tasteful I'm sure but we all know why that didn't happen...... now don't we? :monkey5:naughty

I totally get where your coming from. They could have done something more tasteful I'm sure but we all know why that didn't happen...... now don't we? :monkey5:naughty

Screw that I'm a sucker for boobies!!! Lol

Hi guys

Got my Ivy and was wondering for others who have her. Do you guys have a gap where the head rests on the neck like I do.

Wanted to know if this is normal?

Thanks!

Sorry man, no gap on mine either. Can you still see the gap from normal viewing, like from the front?

Back