Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave it the axe a while back cause I've cut back to only pieces I must have. $$ issues for me.

I certainly understand that. I'm debating whether to keep my Indy PF Ex or not. If I'm hedging about a piece, especially with the sold out exclusives, I usually try to wait until closer to shipping before I have to cancel due to lack of funds. Just curious if there were pluses to canceling early. Hope your waitlists convert. :duff

I certainly understand that. I'm debating whether to keep my Indy PF Ex or not. If I'm hedging about a piece, especially with the sold out exclusives, I usually try to wait until closer to shipping before I have to cancel due to lack of funds. Just curious if there were pluses to canceling early. Hope your waitlists convert. :duff

No just wanted to clean the slate and start climbing out of this hole. :lol

Sideshow wouldn't have a hard time selling Belloq if they made the likeness and tailoring of the suit better.

Good gravy dude. Are you ever happy with anything you collect. This hobby must be such a pain in the ass.

Everything about it looked great at SDCC. For what thats worth.

Hey, a lot of people in this thread are talking about canceling this figure. I don't think Sideshow would have to worry about this problem if they just put a few more finishing touches on their figures. That's all.

Prolly has a 3 figure collection . . .

:rotfl:rotfl

Hey, a lot of people in this thread are talking about canceling this figure. I don't think Sideshow would have to worry about this problem if they just put a few more finishing touches on their figures. That's all.

I think the price of the EX and stuff like that are the reason. Not the figure itself.

That suit is a lot better than they usually do and I really don't see a problem with the likeness.

I pre-ordered the exclusive Belloq to get the idol environment for the new Sideshow Indy I just got. Wow, he's gonna look great with the environment with him! Having two Hovito fertility idols will be nice too. That's a big plus. :D

I'm rethinking the whole idol pedestal.

$140 for Belloq w/ pedestal; $70 for Belloq alone... therefore $70 for pedestal... I doubt I could sell it loose for that if I decided I didn't have the room for it. It's a cool set piece but I doubt very much I will ever pose Indy crouched in front of it. Now with Toht AND Belloq, I'd rather pose Indy with those two... so the pedestal is gonna end up a background piece on the shelf. Silly for $70, right?

I'm rethinking the whole idol pedestal.

$140 for Belloq w/ pedestal; $70 for Belloq alone... therefore $70 for pedestal... I doubt I could sell it loose for that if I decided I didn't have the room for it. It's a cool set piece but I doubt very much I will ever pose Indy crouched in front of it. Now with Toht AND Belloq, I'd rather pose Indy with those two... so the pedestal is gonna end up a background piece on the shelf. Silly for $70, right?

If the Hasbro mail away ark is fetching $60-$80 on ebay, I guarantee that you can probably get the full $140 for the pedestal alone!

I mean, um, yeah, you're probably right. Tell you what. I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $70.:naughty

:D

Back