Prime 1 Studio - 1:4 LOTR License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting they would tackle the 2 best SS PFs as the beginning to their line. Would have been smarter to do something different.

I agree but monsters always seem to be the hot ticket. With all that Wetas shown just this year, I hope P1 will really start to show what they intend to do with this license.

I agree but monsters always seem to be the hot ticket. With all that Wetas shown just this year, I hope P1 will really start to show what they intend to do with this license.

Still, why basically copy SS? There are plenty of other choices, at least to start with. At least do ones that aren't homeruns that would use an update or remake.

Was reading comments from when P1 made the announcement a year ago, Kelvin wrote Sauron is first. That was a year ago so he must be far along.
P1 wrote that 5 statues are in the works

Last edited:
I will be excited if anything ever comes ........... it's been 2 (two) years since they announced the license and nothing but silence since then.

Remember when Sideshow
announced the license for The Hobbit? Output = zero!

Remember when Sideshow [/COLOR]announced the license for The Hobbit? Output = zero!

Woah. I don't even remember Sideshow announcing that. What a shame. Some of their LOTR PFs were pretty cool.

a8e502cec5d032e69d3475d0e8d12974.png

Aragorn??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet, they said something should be showing something in the fall as they were not ready for SDCC or Wonderfest.
Thanks. I want one statue (to rule them all lol) to represent LOTR and I'm confident Prime might be able to deliver it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back