Statue Weta Workshop's Thranduil Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Wise Yoda, please adjust your camera so it doesn't auto rotate landscape/portrait images :p

*Or is it just me that sees them all turned to the side.

Dear Wise Yoda, please adjust your camera so it doesn't auto rotate landscape/portrait images :p

*Or is it just me that sees them all turned to the side.

Thanks for putting this under my attention.
I took the photo's with Iphone ios,on my phone galery they are vertical,if I look at them on my android tablet they are horizon so your right.
But when I look at the forum on iphone they are also vertical.
If I would cut the photo in a square,they always turn out vertical.
So maybe it's the system that turns them in a horizon position.
The iphone has option next to recording for full screen photo or square or panorama.
I always use the full screen,and if I see things that don't belong in the picture I cut them.
Maybe then the photo becomes a more square size and the system will flip it.

hmm, not really sure about iPhones and how they auto-adjust or rotate images. I know from my DSLR, that it has a setting to auto rotate the image on the LCD depending on if one took the photo in landscape or portrait.

I have a feeling that it even writes some setting and then depending on the software one uses, it may auto-rotate the image or not, which is really annoying as one can't easily turn the LCD monitor around :lol

In the end I always just found it so annoying, so I always turn it off.

24mvo04.jpg

I cut the same picture square.
See if it stays vertical.

Or horizon pictures taken as long if the are square.

2s6ouox.jpg

Soooooo.... who is selling this to me for a reasonable price?

There still avaible here in the netherlands in store 270€ and I see one on secondary market.
It's about 250€. And that is the normal retailer price. If you would go looking to other countries in europe,then count 50 to 100€ extra on it.
When I ordered direct on weta it's 215€+ 20€ shipping.
So you have a indication about price value.

There still avaible here in the netherlands in store 270€ and I see one on secondary market.
It's about 250€. And that is the normal retailer price. If you would go looking to other countries in europe,then count 50 to 100€ extra on it.
When I ordered direct on weta it's 215€+ 20€ shipping.
So you have a indication about price value.

What store is that?

Picked this up right before the Thranduil on Elk was shown, oh well. Nothing wrong with two Thranduils.

There's a big 'ol glue smudge all up his left cheek and chin. It's not on the side that I display him from, so I haven't decided what to do about it yet.

Back