• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a $50 of any in-stock order of $200 or more.

First PM will get it. I can send it out to more people, but not sure if you can use it multiple times.

I am often AFK, so please be patient, I will try to reply promptly.

Got a $50 of any in-stock order of $200 or more.

First PM will get it. I can send it out to more people, but not sure if you can use it multiple times.

I am often AFK, so please be patient, I will try to reply promptly.
It is one time use, and somebody told me it's tied to a specific account and can't be shared. I don't know if that is true, however...

Anyone have any codes they are willing to share for in stock items? I’m going to pull the trigger and order the DP2 figure but was hoping someone has a code they weren’t planning on using.

I've got a $75 off In-Stock Premium Format Figures code and a $10 off Lifestyle Items code. PM me if you want them.

Anyone have code for instock item that they are not using? i'm going to buy a hot toys iron man.

Let's be clear on this. These are not really "gift cards" same as cash. We need to come up with a different name for them because it confuses people searching (in this case me lol).

Anyone looking to sell their unused "real" gift cards today? Please let me know. Thanks. PM or post if you have anything. Thanks!

I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone have one of those $25 off codes that is expiring and they don’t plan to use? I was going to buy the OG Mando using the new year code yesterday but of course that was excluded. :slap

Mersi pour vos repenses .J'appr?cie tous que vous postiez les cartes et autres.

Si j'en utilise un, ce sera sur Sam et je m'assurerai de poster.

I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone have one of those $25 off codes that is expiring and they don’t plan to use? I was going to buy the OG Mando using the new year code yesterday but of course that was excluded. :slap
These really went down recently, not sure why? I'd love one too

Back