• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No new posts unless you're a Premium Member - no bumping old threads.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link to become a premium member doesn't work....how much would this cost?

The link on the post doesn't work, even the last post don't work. Can one please explain everything to become a premium member. Thanks

How do i become a Premium Member?? Can someone please direct me?? Ive been directed to a link so become a Premium Member but no page comes up

It's posted above by Collectorcol.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/payments.php

Select "1 Year $25 from the dropdown menu."

Or, as he also points out two posts before, go to the very bottom (footer) of any page. Under the heading "DISCOVER" is "Premium Membership" link. At the very bottom of the page is the same link posted above.

How do you pay to become premium member, I cannot access it. [emoji8] thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you not post a thread with willing to buy now? Or figures your looking for? Or do I need to be premium ? ��

How do I become premium? The link isn’t working.

You don't have enough posts yet.

New Members
When first joining the forum you will be categorized as a “New Member.”
New Members must have 5 posts before they will be able to post pictures, post links or to send private messages to other members.
After 5 posts New Members will be able to post like everyone else, however they will not be able to use signatures or post visitor messages. They will also not be able to upgrade to Premium Membership. After 30 days if a New Member has over 20 posts they will be automatically upgraded to Full Member and they can then pay for an upgrade to Premium Member.

Full Members
Full Members can use images in their signatures (but not animated gifs). They can post visitor messages and otherwise have all the rights expected of a forum member.

Premium Members
A Premium Membership costs $25 per year and includes the following privileges:

Can post items for sale in the Marketplace
Can have a larger avatar
Can use an animated gif in signature (size limited to less than 500KB)
Can create a Group
Can have a Blog
Increase of PM box from 100 to 1500.
May Use Custom User Title
Can Use Reputation System
Maximum Number of Album Pictures from 50 to 250.
Limited Ads - We remove the in-thread ads.
Access to Premium Member Forum
User Name Changes

I’m trying to renew my premium membership and I can’t. The link on the email they give me ends up saying SSF has no subscriptions available. The link on the first page leads me to a blank page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m trying too and I don’t even get the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back