Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and..WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ANCIENTS? Those are two insanely cool bios..should have made them instead.

Give us a P1 and P2 mask already.:lecture

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I dont think Sideshow has the 1/1 rights to P1/P2. :lecture

I dont care WHAT they say, I'll call them out on it. Because there is no way ANY company would put out "Bone Grill" instead of ANYTHING out of P1/P2 if they had the rights to them. That makes NO financial sense at all. :nono

OMG that is soooooo fugly!
P2 is way overdue, buy yes, maybe they don't have the right.
OK then, give us Ancients.
But NOOOOOOOO...We are getting the WTFisThat Ceremonial, and now this?
Thanks Sideshow, more for us to spend on HT.

besides Wolf, all the other ADI Bios were pure garbage, this looks more of the same. Absolutely no interest in any Bios except for P1 and P2, but ppl still buy them regardless how crappy they look :cuckoo:

Funny, you guys all want it to be the P1 or P1, it's not therefore it's horrid and ugly and stupid.

Even if i don't like something cos it's not what i want i still look objectively at it as something that is designed well or not or that is unique or not.

I judge if it's good or not based on what it is, not what it should be

I don't collect helmets so I couldn't care less that it's not P1 or P2. The thing is just ugly. I'm getting the vibe that the 'mouth' area that starts underneath the eyes is warped at the top (sort of like the mini-replica Celtic helmet that Sideshow released for SDCC last year). Not sure if that annoys me more than the side bolts at the bottom of the mouth -- which look like cheap piping the guys at ADI found in a dumpster and hastily glued on.

021712bonegrill_02.jpg

021712bonegrill_03.jpg

Design is fail, plain and simple. Not sure why Sideshow felt compelled to make it. If they really wanted to do non-main Predators, they could've at least done a Lostie or something. I'd actually prefer seeing yet another original helmet over this. More power to whoever's interest is sparked by this, but it reeks of "meh" and a little more IMHO.

Funny, you guys all want it to be the P1 or P1, it's not therefore it's horrid and ugly and stupid.

Even if i don't like something cos it's not what i want i still look objectively at it as something that is designed well or not or that is unique or not.

I judge if it's good or not based on what it is, not what it should be

that's really far from the truth. Most people feel a lot of the AVP Bios were cool in design. Fact of the matter is, the prop replicas from SS are pure garbage in finish and not worth the $300-350 price tag.

I don't collect helmets so I couldn't care less that it's not P1 or P2. The thing is just ugly. I'm getting the vibe that the 'mouth' area that starts underneath the eyes is warped at the top (sort of like the mini-replica Celtic helmet that Sideshow released for SDCC last year). Not sure if that annoys me more than the side bolts at the bottom of the mouth -- which look like cheap piping the guys at ADI found in a dumpster and hastily glued on.

Design is fail, plain and simple. Not sure why Sideshow felt compelled to make it. If they really wanted to do non-main Predators, they could've at least done a Lostie or something. I'd actually prefer seeing yet another original helmet over this. More power to whoever's interest is sparked by this, but it reeks of "meh" and a little more IMHO.
Completely agree, I love background stuff, EU stuff..but this is just so damn awful. And the paint..from that pic..looks worse than the AvP trio bios.
Thought the same about the pipe things, it just doesn't fit with the bio..looks very cheap. The whole thing does. :slap

that's really far from the truth. Most people feel a lot of the AVP Bios were cool in design. Fact of the matter is, the prop replicas from SS are pure garbage in finish and not worth the $300-350 price tag.
My $300 SS Celtic bio isn't even fully painted... :thud:

I'm torn on this one and will wait for more pics. Unless there are more out there already, that I haven't seen, I can't see hating on it for that one cropped pic.

They really don't need to make EVERYTHING from the predator franchise. :lol

This one should stay wherever it came from because it looks like ass!

I'm torn on this one and will wait for more pics. Unless there are more out there already, that I haven't seen, I can't see hating on it for that one cropped pic.

To be fair, yes. More pics from different angles might change your mind. But that's probably because you're OK with the bio you see in the current picture and that's perfectly cool. Gut feeling tells me you're not going to have problems trying to find this and it will be in-stock for a long time should SS decide to move forward with this.

My mind, however, is already made up. I mean, if it doesn't even look good, in my eyes, when seeing it straight on, what's the point?

To be fair, yes. More pics from different angles might change your mind. But that's probably because you're OK with the bio you see in the current picture and that's perfectly cool. Gut feeling tells me you're not going to have problems trying to find this and it will be in-stock for a long time should SS decide to move forward with this.

My mind, however, is already made up. I mean, if it doesn't even look good, in my eyes, when seeing it straight on, what's the point?

Possibly, and seeing as Celtic is my favorite design you may have something there since they do appear similar. It's a pass for me because I have too many bio's as it is, but I'm interested nonetheless.

I think it looks cool and i seem to be the only one lol.

The smaller eyes makes it look pretty mean in my opinion and i honestly like the bones on the front.

But like others have said if its as bad as the other AVP masks then bleh.

Not a fan of this promo image, ill wait to see the preview pictures i guess. Design is kinda off to me

Back