The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

That's a manip of some kind. Nothing official.

Nolan would never even hint at Catwoman's cleavage let alone her collar bone.

Dang nabbit, i knew i saw this pic before. What i get for just getting up and posting blindly. :monkey2 well the goggles look alright.:dunno
sorry :lol

Last edited:

You posted a non-official pic, who gives a ____? Don't be so hard on yourself.

Looks legit, easy to get confused.

bat89-04.jpg

Is this:
christian_bale_batman_fights_tom_hardy_bane_joseph_gordon_levitt_john_blake_dark_knight_rises_set_court_house_steps_pittsburgh_july_31_2011_1-450x601.jpg

The same place as this:

Dark-knight-rises-movie-images-Tom-Hardy-in-2012-aaron-eckhart-pic-e1324508776431.jpg

Void, keeping it simple.
:lol

So you think they are both part of the same scene?

I'm thinking that Bane goes their, about half way through, exposes the truth about Dent, and then the finale is there. Where Bats and Bane duke it out.

My theory = That's Bane HQ

So not same scene, but yeah finale could be there.

one-handed typing because of the Catwoman pic. :wink1: :lol

:nono

Bane headquarters huh. I'm still interested in this super prison! We need a new trailer! :panic::panic:

Then again it might feel nice going into a movie fresh once in a while.

one-handed typing because of the Catwoman pic. :wink1: :lol

What happened to you in this thread Nam?
You brought so much life to it! :lol

Where's your Slaughter sig been?

I hope Bane ties Rachel's skull and bones to the front of his camo tumbler just to piss off Batman and I bet Fox dies by getting run over by Bane's tumbler.

I hope Bane ties Rachel's skull and bones to the front of his camo tumbler just to piss off Batman and I bet Fox dies by getting run over by Bane's tumbler.

I think Fox will die in this and I can see Alfred getting hurt like Gordon, I think everyone around Bruce is going to suffer in this movie, and this will be the darkest of the trilogy.

I almost would not mind not seeing any more trailers or TV spots or anything. Would be pretty awesome going in knowing nothing else.

Not gonna happen though I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back