DAMTOYS 1/6 Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" - Altaïr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends if you want in game or cinematic renders. The latter is pretty close in color and closer in sculpt. The only thing taken over from the game render is the white boarder on the tabards.

I don't think the head sculpt looks like either the cinematic render or in game.
It definitely sits closer to the trailer cinematic render but that was only used for an intro. From memory, all the in game cut scenes used the in game models.

Head sculpt looks like Francisco Randez. That's all I need to know. Perfection.

image.jpg

I always wanted an assassins figure in my collection. Given the price on Ezio these days... I'll pick master assasin any day

Never been a fan of these games but even I can't deny how good they look. I have been collecting DAMs military figures for some time now and their quality is 1/6 best kept secret. Hopefully DAM can aquire some more licenses in the future (Come on Hitman!).

I've been tempted by their spetsnaz and spec forces figures, they all look awesome. Assassins Creed will be my first go around with Damtoys. I guess they do statues too of prehistoric animals and WOW orcs that look decent.

They did a T-800 as well that looked good but I never saw in hand pics.

I have a couple of their American military figures (Their RECON and MARSOC figures) and they out class even Soldier Story in most aspects.

This looks awesome. I hope BBTS or someone in the U.S. gets these.

Looks really nice. I wish DAM would take on classic NES or arcade licenses, which I have a connection to. If we ever got Castlevania 1 box art Simon Belmont or Street Fighter 2 figures in this quality/price range. . . :drool

Bbts has edward.
He was licensed worldwide.
I guess preorders on him weren't as good as UBI wanted.

UPD
LOL, just checked official photos of Aguilar and Altair.
All of them have "authorized territories are within Asia" at the bottom.

Back