Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold up, hold up... wasn't Scalleta's entirely made from plastic pieces with like maybe one square inch of mixed media? Don't get me wrong, those were damn fine plastic pieces... but I'll almost ALWAYS take 1/6 scale mixed media over the sculpted equivalent, so long as it's somewhat accurate. Is that Wolf armor really that off?

Well Geralts tunic is cloth and the belts are leather. Diecast swords had been discussed but they would have been rediculously expensive.

YES and YES :lol

People are way too picky, especially in this community! And, yes, I would be concerned about the quality of the materials. After all, this isn't HT or Yunsil. Also, as we all know, prototypes can have better builds all around than the final factory product. I'll be curious to see how this CMTOYS project actually turns out.

Accessories such as belts and weapons are always the easiest to go back and customize at a later time, albeit they can be expensive. But the primary clothing and armor set is what I'd be most concerned about. Therein seems to be the value of this figure (pending the quality question).

The head, as pointed out, is garbage (but so was Scalleta's).

Is no one interested in Eredin or the Wild Hunt that Scaletta is doing. What is a Witcher without an Enemy???

Honestly, I was hoping for a higher quality Ciri. I would have been all over that pre-order list, but I think they could have done better. Eredin is super cool, but not high on my "must-have" list.

Dont know how anyone can look at this and think the armor is innacurate:

73d757faf3fb5cc796638da1753eea05.jpg

Looks pretty close to me. Yeah, a couple details are missing and the HS isnt great; but i can say the same of a lot of licensed releases.

Am I the only one who is surprised with his pants color?:) Personally, I like it, I think all people needs their Geralt!:) More Geralts on Earth - happier I am)))

As for "garbage head" - no need to be rude, especially if you're blind;) lolol

Last edited:
Dont know how anyone can look at this and think the armor is innacurate:

73d757faf3fb5cc796638da1753eea05.jpg

Looks pretty close to me. Yeah, a couple details are missing and the HS isnt great; but i can say the same of a lot of licensed releases.

Other than the extended gauntlets and bulkier, boiled leather chest armor on the actual video game design, I'm convinced the CMTOYS version isn't bad at all.

[/QUOTE]

Hi woodrob! That's actually not bad, but was not on ANY of the finished versions of Geralt that I've seen from buyers. Was there a "2.0" version of the head released afterward? Forgive me if I missed the mark on that...

Am I the only one who is surprised with his pants color?:) Personally, I like it, I think all people needs their Geralt!:) More Geralts on Earth - happier I am)))

Looks great here nice what a good paint job can do .

Hey, man)) Version 2 with real hair is possible, yes. Same is for his swords - metal is possible, depends on the interest though) As for what you can't see from ANY buyers pics - well you won't if you're trying to see some details on a picture taken on a slippers instead of real camera)) And we should ask buyers, are they happy, no? If you're saying that we are offering some poor painted heads - well, you're wrong) All I'm saying is that there is no need to be rude, man;)

But, anyway, this isn't thread on our Geralt but CMToys one and as I said before somehow I like it) More Witcher's we need:)

Hi woodrob! That's actually not bad, but was not on ANY of the finished versions of Geralt that I've seen from buyers. Was there a "2.0" version of the head released afterward? Forgive me if I missed the mark on that...

You based your opinion on crappy smartphone photos. I own that figure. He looks fantastic. This is why i don't like that CMToys abomination. Its terribly inaccurate.

I think that Scalettas work speaks for itself, from the number of people that still wish they had gotten in on the Geralt runs to members here asking them to make a new head to replace the one with this figure. With that said, competition is nothing but good, as Woodrob said its great everyone gets to have a Geralt.

I personally would love a rooted long haired or sculpted long haired Geralt but the pony tail won out because of articulation. The Undvik Armor would be the most amazing 1/6 figure ever made if done right.

I don't think this figure looks bad at all barring the head sculpt, but the quality and accuracy are not on par with Scaletta.

I am kind of curious, how many people here are just interested in Geralt and Ciri Vs how many people want as many figures from the Witcher as they can?

that is one of the ugliest sculpts

really not liking how his pants look either.

everything else is alright.

Why does every company (and customs!) focus on that exact same set of armor!

Give us master level bear and wolf armour!

Maybe because in books Geralt never worn a heavy armor.

Yeah the Manticore Set would probably be the most accurate to the books, and it is what he wore in the first 2 games. My personal favorite in 3 was the Feline set.

Back