My custom Benoist Supergirl wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to make one of these commission, and if so, how much? My 10 year old daughter is obsessed with the show and she would absolutely love this!

Hey, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to make one of these commission, and if so, how much? My 10 year old daughter is obsessed with the show and she would absolutely love this!

Hi, thanks for the offer, but I've barely even had time to work on this first one. :)

There is that Five Star figure coming out this year though, and another company producing stuff for all the DC shows, so it looks like there will be some options out there for the character.

There is that Five Star figure coming out this year though, and another company producing stuff for all the DC shows, so it looks like there will be some options out there for the character.

Excellent work on this. Yes, Five Star is releasing a Benoist Supergirl, but after perusing the prototype images, I can tell you that your outfit remains unrivaled.

Yes! You should sell these; even in the unfinished form shown, it is FAR superior in fit & look to the Five Star and Super Duck sets that came out over the past year.

Well it's been a few years, but after letting it gather dust I finally decided to finish this thing up (and fortunately for me they haven't changed her costume at all on the show). Ultimately I just ended up going with the Five Star head since the likeness seemed decent enough after a repaint (still not great I know, but it'll have to do for now). I also painted the Five Star boots to match the darker maroon color of the rest of the outfit. And I redid the skirt with a thinner material since the first version just wasn't working too well, and I made another, thicker cape. And finally I put it on a Pepper Potts body since it had the smaller bust size and more realistic neck.

20181101_224459.jpg

20181101_202850.jpg

20181101_224508.jpg

20181101_200210.jpg

20181101_224634.jpg

Back