Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

O yea you are defiantly behind because its already subbed to 15 now.

Bummer. I like the consistency of watching the same subbed version all the way through, so I don't want to swap to catch up. Come on Taka :gah:

You can also see a preview of the female titan on the preview part on episode 16. shes about to pop up!

I think I might avoid this thread for a bit :lol

when it will be release?

No word yet.. it's still in a very early stage of production... the deciding factor for me is how they'll do the HS

OOPS! sorry was that too much?? :lol Ill stop talking about episodes then :)
Nah Mazukou. I really should catch up on the episodes. Seems unfair to stop peeps talking about already aired episodes of the anime :D

But I would appreciate not having any manga spoilers in here if you can guys :D

Kinda on topic, but not Medicom. I saw these today. It would be lame if Medicom couldn't even match how good these Figma figures look.

9380120901_51a9143725_b.jpg
9382906980_9d6cb9d2ee_b.jpg

9385078978_6b14efe93a_o.jpg
9385077408_7f0d3659f8_o.jpg

I went ahead & started a general 'Attack On Titan' collectibles thread, so I can go crazy in there :lol

Nah Mazukou. I really should catch up on the episodes. Seems unfair to stop peeps talking about already aired episodes of the anime :D

But I would appreciate not having any manga spoilers in here if you can guys :D

Kinda on topic, but not Medicom. I saw these today. It would be lame if Medicom couldn't even match how good these Figma figures look.

9380120901_51a9143725_b.jpg
9382906980_9d6cb9d2ee_b.jpg

9385078978_6b14efe93a_o.jpg
9385077408_7f0d3659f8_o.jpg

I went ahead & started a general 'Attack On Titan' collectibles thread, so I can go crazy in there :lol

I think anime HS are one of medicoms strengths.. i really loves the evangelion and fate RAH figures they've released so far.

I wonder why figma decided to go with levi insted of armin first..

I don't think I've seen an Armin anything :lol As far as figures/statues are concerned. The trio would be cool to display together.

As for Medicom, yeah anime style head sculpts are one of their strengths. Some sculpts can be better though. As much as I like my Naruto & Sasuke RAH figures, other than the smiling Naruto sculpt, the other 3 sculpts could have been way better. The sculpts are really important to me. Like with this Mikasa RAH figure. I don't want to see Bleach's Rukia in the finalised version of the sculpt :lol I want to look at the Mikasa RAH sculpt, & think AoT Mikasa :D

I'm so excited to have a real fabric clothed figure of Mikasa.

I think those Figma sculpts are perfect. If they can just blow them up to 1/6, I'd be very happy.

Is this anime any good?

Hell yea it is. Why did they show the figure if the sculpt isn't even done ?

I'm a few episodes behind (Taka Fansubs :slap), but I'm pretty into it. Humans using 'Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear' to fight titans, are some pretty cool action sequences, & nicely animated.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpYF_HWvQbI[/ame]

Hell yea it is. Why did they show the figure if the sculpt isn't even done ?

To show that they have the licence and will release RAH from it I guess, it was the WF for AoT after all ><.

Is this anime any good?

pretty good. watched all 16 episodes and read all the manga. pretty EPIC first episode, if somehow you don't like the first episode, then it's not for u.

May I ask what subbed versions people are watching? I'm trying to stay consistent & watch the 'Taka Fansubs' version, but they seem to be falling behind. Any recommendations?

Maybe HorribleSubs or Commie? Or maybe there is a better version out there?

May I ask what subbed versions people are watching? I'm trying to stay consistent & watch the 'Taka Fansubs' version, but they seem to be falling behind. Any recommendations?

Maybe HorribleSubs or Commie? Or maybe there is a better version out there?

i watch it on hulu plus (USA). it seems up to date with the anime.

Back