Kim Basinger/Tracey Walter heads by WGP?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
VickiValeKimBasinger.jpg

bob.jpg

Gauging the interest for people wanting a Warriors Gate Kim Basinger and a Tracey Walters head and hat?
Thanks!
-Rick :)

BASSINGER INTEREST LIST:

1)KingGrayskull
2)gargan
3)Levit05
4)abstract harmony
5)Laney74 (Vicki costume)
6)Moe
7)vito81
8)Ifrack
9)Double Dare
10)Boba Funk
11)stmod0568 (clothes)
12)Ebor
13)Vito81
14) GBglide
15) jaimanstone
16)Aneses

TRACEY WALTERS INTEREST LIST
1)KingGrayskull
2)gargan
3)Levit05
4)abstract harmony
5)Mr. EcKo
6)Moe
7)Riddick
8)Riddick
9)Cocoboloboy
10)Cocoboloboy
11)Cocoboloboy
12)PopCultKid
13)Vito81
14)Keith
15)JefftheCollector

Last edited:
Put me down for Vicki Vale including the outfit and maybe a body or do i have to get that myself ?

I would be potentially interested in a Bob headsculpt, but only if you guys were also doing the purple leather Joker Goon jackets (with the proper badges), or if someone else was doing them and I could combine them with your head.

Hey gang,
I wanted to post an update about our plans for Bassinger when we get enough interested. We have hired a new wig maker who makes wigs using a special process where the hair is woven into specially molded cap and is made fitted specifically for each characters head.

We hired her to make a test wig for one of our Doctor Who heads, Romana, and just got the first pics back and are very happy with the results. This is what we were waiting for to use for our eventual Bassinger because of her long hair. Wigs cost approx $65 each.

IMG_0992.jpg

I personally don't have an opinion on the wigs vs sculpted hair argument other than if the character has really long hair, it is impractical to make it sculpted.

Kim is looking good! :rock

I'm still VERY interested in getting a Walter sculpt. Any plans on finishing that one? I'd be up to providing finished Bob jackets for the Freaks if that'll help spark some interest.

I'm still VERY interested in getting a Walter sculpt. Any plans on finishing that one? I'd be up to providing finished Bob jackets for the Freaks if that'll help spark some interest.

This :clap

That's not Kim! (laugh). Kim won't be on the books till she gets 16 people interested.

If you'll make jackets for Bob, we'll put him on the books to do even though he has not reached 16 people interested yet. We'll slate him for early 2013.

Can you put up the pics of the past jackets you've made and the prices? :wave

EDIT: Kim's hair is looking good! :rock .......:lol

Here's a couple pics of the most recent jacket I did.

And a pic of one of the only two Bobs I've ever completed.

Jacket prices will be around $75 to $80 and I have enough parts to complete 4 or 5 Bob figures if with your sculpt if any would be interested.

That's not Kim! (laugh). Kim won't be on the books till she gets 16 people interested.

If you'll make jackets for Bob, we'll put him on the books to do even though he has not reached 16 people interested yet. We'll slate him for early 2013.

Can you put up the pics of the past jackets you've made and the prices? :wave

:(

I think we won't get that number :pray:

EDIT: Kim's hair is looking good! :rock .......:lol

Here's a couple pics of the most recent jacket I did.

And a pic of one of the only two Bobs I've ever completed.

Jacket prices will be around $75 to $80 and I have enough parts to complete 4 or 5 Bob figures if with your sculpt if any would be interested.

Will Tracey Walter be a full set?? I would be interested if it is a full set.

Last edited:
sign me up for this>> ans coco i own your old bob..:yess:love that figure..

Back