Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kane and Lynch didn't get great reviews - but I thought it was a good game. Also has online stuff that sounded interesting. I haven't played it (the online content) though. I don't like playing with strangers - they tend to be annoying young kids who are completely obnoxious.

My Target had BIOSHOCK on clearance for $13.99. Got the last one. :D

WHOA, what state or city was that in? Maybe Ill wait it out? I bought BIOShock for $20 but have not opened yet so I can return....
Im currently playing Resident evil 4 for WII and am HOOKED so I wont be playing BOISHOCK anytime soon.

WHOA, what state or city was that in? Maybe Ill wait it out? I bought BIOShock for $20 but have not opened yet so I can return....
Im currently playing Resident evil 4 for WII and am HOOKED so I wont be playing BOISHOCK anytime soon.

It was in Seattle, WA. Love RE4! :rock :rock Awesome game. :D

EBC3006251.jpg

Not really a deal, but a price cut.
Take it for what it's worth, but we've received a tip from a source close to Microsoft's marketing department who has shed some light on the Xbox 360 price cuts that are rumored to be going down in a few weeks time. More specifically, the $199 Xbox 360 Arcade bundle.

According to the source, Microsoft will be positioning the Arcade bundle to be in direct competition with the Wii, meaning that the marketing push behind it will focus on family friendly entertainment. With family oriented games on the packaging, the Arcade console will come packaged with the traditional Arcade goodies (512MB memory card, etc.), the new Fall update pre-loaded as well as a motion controller and a few motion controlled mini games developed by Rare. That's right, a motion controller! Supposedly, the motion controller will work with all 360 consoles and will even be sold separately, bundled with an even more expansive list of mini motion controlled games. This new $199 Xbox 360 Arcade bundle is said to release Holiday 2008.

File this all under rumors'ville for now, but don't totally discredit the information. $199 Arcade's are sounding very likely and, with Microsoft's push to undercut the Wii, matching the Wii's motion controls sounds like a total possibility. We'll just have to wait and see.

I may have a new xbox this september.

Didn't see this thread but Target is has some PS3 games on clearance for $20 (UT3, MLB2K8).

Also PS3 Madden Collector Set is on clearance for $45 at Target! Great deal for two games!

Hot Topic has the Xbox 360 Halo 3 edition for $199 (basically a 20 gig).

didn't even know they sold games there. i basically avoid those stores because of the emo kids that hang out in there.

Lol, me too. I would have never guessed they sold systems. But that Halo system was pretty much everywhere.

Damn $200 for a 360 (as you said premium editon basically), that is a damn good deal.

Back