Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they’re available in store. I will get mine next week when I get paid. And you’d be surprised. I hope they last a bit so I can get one of each. Their princesses have been selling out in minutes and they’re all LE 4000 so I thought I wouldn’t have a chance at these.

Picked up both Jack and Sally yesterday from my local Disney shop. They’re definitely very beautiful looking collectible figurines, although they don’t come with a lot of extras - pretty much just the stand and the alternate heads. I’ll post some photos here tonight once I get home from work.

Picked up both Jack and Sally yesterday from my local Disney shop. They’re definitely very beautiful looking collectible figurines, although they don’t come with a lot of extras - pretty much just the stand and the alternate heads. I’ll post some photos here tonight once I get home from work.

I am actually not crazy about the new Disney ones. They are scaled smaller than the master replica Jack and made out of super fragile resin. Anyone who gets these must be extremely careful. Also articulation is extremely limited.

Congrats can't wait to see!

I am actually not crazy about the new Disney ones. They are scaled smaller than the master replica Jack and made out of super fragile resin. Anyone who gets these must be extremely careful. Also articulation is extremely limited.

Yeah I hate the articulation. So short I don't mind the resin, I have a BJD so I can handle it, even though I don't care for resin D:

Here are the pics of the Disney figures. I agree with the articulation, it's very basic. I still like think they look nice though.

IMG_0830-2.jpg

IMG_8996-2.jpg

IMG_8841-2.jpg

The presentation is beautiful!

Presentation is awesome, they definitely botched how to pack them up. The jack had a broken bow tie and two of the Sally heads had broken eyelashes. I guess thats the consequence of having them made out of resin instead of other materials. Many people in the Disney groups have been reporting breakage issues.

As much as I love the bases and stuff I sent mine back

Gratuitous plug, but I am currently selling the Medicom replica 24" Oogie Boogie that is scaled to this Jack Skellington if anyone here is looking.

Last edited:
Back