1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya. The biggest internal debate I have is that I really enjoyed Depp and Hammer as Tonto and the Ranger, it was the film they built around those characters that lacked so much. They really could have been a great franchise duo, but the film just got away from them, and for over $200 each I can't justify a purchase based on a mediocre film at best, no matter how much I love the figures or the characters.

Hot damn this figure is beautiful. No love for the film though, would still pick it up for a decent price do to sheer coolness factor. Man HT has Depp nailed.

I can't wait to see the Ranger.

Imagine Hot Toys did Western figures...even that pic of the revolver that comes with Tonto is awesome.

I've gotta admit this figure looked great, but can't say I liked the movie enough to get this.

Also, did anyone get the Newsletter from Hot Toys notyifing us this figure had been announced?? So glad Hot Toys is doing something like that!

I've gotta admit this figure looked great, but can't say I liked the movie enough to get this.

Also, did anyone get the Newsletter from Hot Toys notyifing us this figure had been announced?? So glad Hot Toys is doing something like that!

Yes, thats feels good, this is the first time i got a newsletter from sideshows

that movie was so god awful, i wouldnt be interested in any merchandise, let alone an expensive one. its a real head scratcher that they are wasting time with this. i think they will be shelf warming for a while, unless they wisely only made 150. HA

Enjoyed the movie. I was entertained and that's all that matters to me. I like the figure but I am not a big fan of exposed joints. (I know it is due to character design and not HT's ). Have to admit it is sad seeing figures being release with "bare bones" accessories. I will pass but if still hanging around two years or so after release might consider purchase at a good price (as I know I will still be waiting for Batman Returns)

God Damn it! Ugh I want to order this. Looks so fantastic.... Even when Lone Ranger comes out I will want him also. God next year is going to be an expensive year. :gah:

Back