The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

I know nothing about the Rocketeer and i don't think i've seen the movie but this PF looks like one i have to get :rock

The Rocketeer is a fun movie to watch, IMO. I love the 30's & 40's styled pulp heroes like The Shadow, The Phantom, Doc Savage & The Lone Ranger.

Oh...and let's not forget Indiana Jones! :rock

Rocketeer is a character that was born for Premium Format treatment. The brassy metal against the clean leather could be represented well with different materials. I will be watching this one closely.

Rocketeer is a character that was born for Premium Format treatment. The brassy metal against the clean leather could be represented well with different materials. I will be watching this one closely.

It'll be good to see more production pics...I'm really looking forward to this PF! :D

The Rocketeer is a fun movie to watch, IMO. I love the 30's & 40's styled pulp heroes like The Shadow, The Phantom, Doc Savage & The Lone Ranger.

Oh...and let's not forget Indiana Jones! :rock

Yep, its a movie that you have to understand where its coming from... if taken to seriously its terrible, but if you put the lens of the serial genre then its a lot of fun. And the design is great, the film did a great job of getting the look right.

:lecture:lecture - any MST3K fan worth his salt is down for a Commando Cody!

Commando Cody!! :rock :rock :rock

Yep, its a movie that you have to understand where its coming from... if taken to seriously its terrible, but if you put the lens of the serial genre then its a lot of fun. And the design is great, the film did a great job of getting the look right.

:lecture

Yes indeedy!

Commando Cody was a dweeb, Jeff King (Tristram Coffin) was the first and best Rocket man!

I’m a little disappointed in the pose as well, it looks the same as many other Rocketeer figures like the old Screamn’ vinyl kit. They should do the pose from the top of the Griffith observatory.

So Disney, are we going to get a decent Rocketeer DVD anytime soon?:rolleyes:

I wasn't planning on hanging out in this section of the board much but this perked my interests big time. I love the Rocketeer and this will kick ass. Hopefully we get a Jennifer Connolly.

I wasn't planning on hanging out in this section of the board much but this perked my interests big time. I love the Rocketeer and this will kick ass. Hopefully we get a Jennifer Connolly.

That's what I'd like to see also, a PF of Jennifer would be SWEET!

MAKE IT HAPPEN SS!! :banana

Shes married to him. :(

But its all good, he's a cool actor. Gangster No.1 was awesome.

Oh, duh. The blonde hair actor. I forgot his name. :duh

I am ashamed for even asking. I should have figured that was what you meant.

One of my favorite Disney movies and comic characters will FINALLY get a PF!! :banana :banana :banana :woo

Thank you, SSC!!

I hope we get to see a Jennifer Connelly as Jenny Blake PF :naughty :drool :rock

jennifer_connelly9.jpg

I remember my dad taking me to see that. After the movie he said wow what a movie. Not to bad looking an actress either. I agreed and he made me blush by holding his hands up to make boobie symbols. :lol

Back