Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switchability is probably hard to do on statue that lights up from top to bottom. But those would have been great options if they made it work.

It wouldn't be hard to change the lights color, just need to use a different LED.

But Tron/Rinzler has a different costume than Sam so it wouldn't work to just switch out the head.

It wouldn't be hard to change the lights color, just need to use a different LED.

But Tron/Rinzler has a different costume than Sam so it wouldn't work to just switch out the head.

I think we were talking about the Rinzler maquette. OT, I know. :nana:

Now i have finished my "The Grid" Display Base...but where is the bike :impatient: :(

It's in the back of HT factory collecting dust b/c HT thinks they'll get more orders by not giving it to us when it was supposed to be released and making us wait.

will the make a quora figure? that would be a must buy!

Sorry mate but that is a more than likely "No." if they can't even get a lightcycle out that's been up for PO for almost 1.5years, I highly doubt that we'll see anything else from HT for Tron Legacy. For Quorra, our best bet/hope is that SS makes a statue of her like they did with Rinzler but hopefully in a better pose than that weak in the knees looking pose they went with for Rinzler

Another hope for getting an HT Quorra is that there are way more signs pointing to Tron 3 happening than not. Besides Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan saying its a go, the writers of Tron: Legacy who are set to produce a sequel have discussed a sequel in the last months. The talk is that director Joseph Kosinski will pick up the reins again after he finishes Oblivion. Granted if Tron: Uprising is not received well they could scrap everything.
So, I think a HT Quorra, possibly a Tron 3 version could be made, but we are maybe two to three years away. This is all a big if of course. Tron 3 product could be more prompt because what HT learned with the light cycle.

I had a random thought today. By the time the light cycle comes out, we will have seen some of Tron: Uprising. Did they get the idea for this to be released about the same time and the idea backfired because the show's premiere date has bounced around all over 2012.
Probably has nothing to do with it but thought it was an odd coincidence.

I've been thinking about it. Part of me wonders if the delay has anything to do with the.upcoming animated series. They may be thinking that more people will want to buy it once they there is more interest due to the tv show. Who knows though.

SNSGUY

I debated on either to cancel this or keep it and finally decided to keep the waiting game going. There's something about this guy that gets me excited and that HTs will hopefully make the wait well worth it whenever the day comes. Papa Flynn is sure looking lonely on the shelf though.

Lemme guess:this still isn't released yet, is it? Yup. At this point, I doubt they'll ever release it.

Either way even if it is released, I am sure it will be plagued with QC issues.

I have lost complete faith in HT, which is why I refuse to give them any of my hard earned cash. Not even a reply to their consumer base, that is just unprofessional. If thats how they feel then my money is better spent elsewhere.

HT has been steadily increasing their prices, and decreasing their respect for paying consumers. HT is arrogant. Simply put.........not for me.

See ya HT you lost ANOTHER customer........oh that's right you don't care..............:cuckoo:

Someone on facebook requested a 1/4 Sam Flynn (Disc Wars) figure, and my first thought was, if they couldn't do the light-up suit in 1/6 i bet it'd be alot easier to figure it out for 1/4

they'd have a bigger canvas to work with :lecture

Back