1/6 ThreeZero: SPECIES Sil 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sil arrived a few minutes ago, one of the overproduction sold without a box and frankly ,I think it's quite good. The plastic is very translucent and the articulation so well hidden and not too hindered by the plastic. It looks plasticky, but it's shiny and you see the details underneath relatively well. Not the disaster I was expecting.

Once again Threezero takes a risk on something really innovative and cool, but misses the mark on the final release. Still a pretty dang cool looking figure IMO. If I had any interest in the movie or character I might go for it.

My Sil arrived a few minutes ago, one of the overproduction sold without a box and frankly ,I think it's quite good. The plastic is very translucent and the articulation so well hidden and not too hindered by the plastic. It looks plasticky, but it's shiny and you see the details underneath relatively well. Not the disaster I was expecting.

Great news!
Looking forward to pics.

Well, my pics kinda suck so it'll make it look worse than it is. The thing is, it really depends on the lighting. In my bedroom, which is quite dark, she looks like a brown plastic turd. But once you expose it to light, there are plenty of different hues of brown and transparency. I think it can only be captured by a good photographer. Also, I was comparing with the proto. IMHO, the proto had a thinner plastic than the actual fig. All in all, I think they traded an even better look for solidity. I was surprised at how sturdy this fig is.

Well, my pics kinda suck so it'll make it look worse than it is. The thing is, it really depends on the lighting. In my bedroom, which is quite dark, she looks like a brown plastic turd. But once you expose it to light, there are plenty of different hues of brown and transparency. I think it can only be captured by a good photographer. Also, I was comparing with the proto. IMHO, the proto had a thinner plastic than the actual fig. All in all, I think they traded an even better look for solidity. I was surprised at how sturdy this fig is.

Cool, nice to know that you're happy.

Great. I bought the other one, so at least it exists ;-)

Great. I bought the other one, so at least it exists ;-)

Yes it does. Got package today that looked beaten up. I was wondering what the was. Inside were pieces of foam, not enough and bubble wrap. The head, stand, stand post and heels came in separate bags. It wasn't that well protected but everything was fine. The fins in the back are bent but nothing a hairdryer won't fix. Happy purchase. I don't know if it's worth the retail price (probably not), but it's worth the price I paid. At at least, I'm sure that one won't remain in its box ... Since there is none :lol

You got yours already too?

Yes it does. Got package today that looked beaten up. I was wondering what the was. Inside were pieces of foam, not enough and bubble wrap. The head, stand, stand post and heels came in separate bags. It wasn't that well protected but everything was fine. The fins in the back are bent but nothing a hairdryer won't fix. Happy purchase. I don't know if it's worth the retail price (probably not), but it's worth the price I paid. At at least, I'm sure that one won't remain in its box ... Since there is none :lol

You got yours already too?

No. According to tracking it just left. So might take a while...

On second thought... bad pics are better than no pics... :wink1:

1868df90c6f1be812474b528b2d66c36.jpg

83276a94c2845d8c292e073d67b25d22.jpg

e5165a18a03d36e46d89ffb6e06718c3.jpg

09734114cf8443aa306ebe59cacc27e1.jpg

457fea41d02c17561460136263cb23c9.jpg

Apart from being too brown, which removes some of the translucency, she’s a solid figure. And in the right light she’ll pop.
But I couldn’t allow her to be in the Alien setup, not because of the figure, but Alien shouldn’t be contaminated with Species...
so for now she’s on the top of the cabinet.
faf984e8c3f64493404c3e80b4e1e99f.jpg

Back