Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I've said before. What happened in his movie is less out there than anything we've seen in Thor, Cap, or The Avengers. Don't be shocked if the next suit we see won't be the extremis armor which will come from the hollows of his bones. People are going to crap a brick if they thought this one was too out there. :lol

Yeah. Honestly I want it go that far. I think keeping the undersuit in the hollows of his bones is cool as hell to me. This is all sci-fi so why not have fun with it.

The whole it takes place In a shared universe thing is a weak arguement IMO

I take place in the same universe as Shieks with harems full of slave women and children starving to death in desert like environments. Militias fighting for their lives ect... but we don't interact none. Punisher could have a movie where he battles demons from a dead planet because they exist out there somewhere, but that doesn't mean he should

The Winter soldier movie could have Cap invade the Chitauri homeworld because it's part of the shared universe but would people want that for a Cap movie?

The extremis stuff was fine really, but it was a big departure from what the franchise (Iron Man series of movies) has established previously

Except that he already interacted with Gods, gamma radiated monsters, popsicle grandpa, and a dude with a bow.

And it was very well established this movie takes place directly after Avengers.

I like how you eiother have zero common sense or play full stupid when its convenient to your argument.

We get it, you didn't enjoy IM3, thats your opinion.:horse

That's what I've said before. What happened in his movie is less out there than anything we've seen in Thor, Cap, or The Avengers. Don't be shocked if the next suit we see won't be the extremis armor which will come from the hollows of his bones. People are going to crap a brick if they thought this one was too out there. :lol

Yeah. Honestly I want it go that far. I think keeping the undersuit in the hollows of his bones is cool as hell to me. This is all sci-fi so why not have fun with it.

:exactly:

If they're going full tilt into that then the storyline this film was the "progression" to Tony being a superbeing rather than just a man in a suit. They can't just skip this and go "oh look now he has his suit stored inside him", there had to be a bridge to facilitate this change.

I'm all for it. The extremis or even the bleeding edge armor are two badass ways to go with this. Its going to be great to see this come to life on the big screen.

Does anyone have any good quality screen grabs or video of the scene where Tony infiltrates the Miami mansion? Please PM if you can help.

Is the a Region 2 or Region-Free BluRay Steelbook of Iron Man 1?

The UK collectors edition is region free, but I am sure you'll have to give a kidney to get one from soemone, they were being scalped before they ever hit the market.

Unless theres a new release? :dunno

WalMart seems to have tons of steelbooks these days and I've been watching for this one.

The whole it takes place In a shared universe thing is a weak arguement IMO

I take place in the same universe as Shieks with harems full of slave women and children starving to death in desert like environments. Militias fighting for their lives ect... but we don't interact none. Punisher could have a movie where he battles demons from a dead planet because they exist out there somewhere, but that doesn't mean he should

The Winter soldier movie could have Cap invade the Chitauri homeworld because it's part of the shared universe but would people want that for a Cap movie?

The extremis stuff was fine really, but it was a big departure from what the franchise (Iron Man series of movies) has established previously

It's more then a Valid argument. It's sound.

Iron Man isn't it's one franchise anymore. It's part of the the MARVEL MOVIE franchise. We've been through this. It's the same universe.

For somebody who is all about "teh comic accurate" "why can't they add this character" etc. You really like to ***** for no reason.

This opinion....IS VERY REAL...........................

REALLY ****ING RETARDED......PERIODDDDDDDD<<<1,1,,1,1,

:hi5:

this flick was very real----------------------------
REAL DUMB......................................................PERIOD

tumblr_lnxxmgBjXf1qm305zo1_400.jpg

Watching Kingsley's drunk joke of a bloke do a lame Arthur/Austin Powers schtick is the single biggest waste of talent I have ever seen in a superhero movie, or just about any other movie for that matter. I can't believe any of you who are completely head-over-heels for this movie really wanted to see an onscreen Mandarin to begin with, because you sure's hell didn't get one. Stop kidding yourselves and don't support this sorry excuse for a plot device. It's like the worst thing that can happen to a comic book character outside of slapping nipples on their costume.

Back