Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, bud:rock

Thanks. :)

As much as I loved it, I had the same complaints about him as I do almost every single other custom figure: he felt very...pieced-together. You wouldn't notice it, of course, but the fact that his head was glued onto the neck adapter because of the way it was made as well as the clothes being custom (though BillyB's stuff is brilliant), despite the fact that you wouldn't even know it by looking at it, it drove me a little nuts. Almost all customs do that to me.

BR Joker is dated. I don't know how anyone that has it doesn't see how. They MUST be blind, because it doesn't make any sense. At all.

I'm still keeping mine though.

BR Joker is dated. I don't know how anyone that has it doesn't see how. They MUST be blind, because it doesn't make any sense. At all.

I'm still keeping mine though.

It's very dated. Truth be told I don't even really like anything about it but the head sculpt, and I have two of those. Maybe that one will be leaving as well.

so does it come with the shotgun?

35jcm8k.jpg

Someone should really put this picture with the official ones on the front page. It'll clear up the shotgun mess.

SnakeDoc

This is not a bargain. Pieces of plastic like this shouldn't go over $150. lol

This is just Hot Toys taking advantage of customers.

I know that HT makes a 200% profit just from wholesale. Yes, they are gouging us, and laughing about it at the same time.

If you hate this so much and think HT is screwing you, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! Why bother posting in a thread of a figure you think is too much and don't like? What points are you trying to get across by posting complaints over and over?:cuckoo::slap

No one is forcing you, me or anyone to give HT, EB or SS money. Its our choice.

On the right hand corner above the initiator the full interrogation Room is there is that part of the set? I thought it was just a table and chair

I doubt this will sell for more then £250 over here so getting from SS after fees it would end up being £265. So I have to wait for collectiblesdirect so I can place a order using flexpay!

I doubt this will sell for more then £250 over here so getting from SS after fees it would end up being £265. So I have to wait for collectiblesdirect so I can place a order using flexpay!

275 dollars is 176 pounds. Anything over 210 pounds for this figure in the UK is a joke.

Edit: No, not a joke but a scam.

Im with you bud, hopefully lee puts it up soon, been refreshing all night lol

I already got the SS Alien Warrior statue on order with him which is out November so its going to be a expensive month! I might pay half of Alien and then try and get Joker first!

275 dollars is 176 pounds. Anything over 210 pounds for this figure in the UK is a joke.

Edit: No, not a joke but a scam.

We all know UK is rip off country!

Back