1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much thanks to Jaxon for the improved cape. A massive upgrade over the shoddy stock one!

4ea138c255ba23562162d18adf9f2284.jpg

Looks fantastic!!

I'm gonna bump this. Anyone else have this issue or have any clue on how to fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, so my armory lights won't turn on anymore.

I put fresh batteries in and turned the switch on, but no luck.

I also tried the remote and the lights still wouldn't turn on.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Whoops meant to quote this

I decided to get a BW head sculpt, but the DX12/armory versions seem scarce, so I picked up a third party sculpt, it looks like a downscaled 1/4 version.

DKu6KTq.jpg

U4TXBWg.jpg

KRnlpzc.jpg

ryh78wo.jpg

The second Batman thread you are selling in - you are not allowed to sell on discussion boards and you are not a premium member.

It's not like there's a whole lot of traffic on these boards these days, so I don't know why Jokes & Bats cares so much.

I welcome any activity, and the pics were nice.

Hey everyone, so my armory lights won't turn on anymore.

I put fresh batteries in and turned the switch on, but no luck.

I also tried the remote and the lights still wouldn't turn on.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Just noticed this on mine as well. Lights haven't turned on for a while and just thought it was dead batteries. Finally got around to replacing them today and lights still don't turn on. I'll probably resort to taking it apart at some point to figure out what's happening. Was hoping someone had a quick fix here, but looks like not.

My armory sets are put away, but I ordered a loose one off TA on a whim for a decent deal. I don't mind it being empty as I wanted it as a background piece. I was a bit surprised at the size.

z18b1sn.jpg

XCGuJys.jpg

zzdrPLg.jpg

zzibPJ9.jpg

gTbPDOt.jpg

V6Nbbj2.jpg

Back