Prime 1.. Alita Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks so good.

Good thing she’s CGI. If it was a real person, I’m guessing it wouldn’t be as good. I’m only saying this after coming back from watching Harley, Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman reviews. Not for me. But Prime1’s other things, like Videogame, Comic, & Transformers look really cool.

She never actually has the blood under her eyes while in the berserker body so I'm not quite sure what Prime 1 was thinking.

I'm a 1/6 collector and don't have any Prime 1 pieces, due to the size and cost, but I'm really considering putting this on a payment plan. Loved the movie and character.

In the past, what's the average length of time that Prime 1 statues go to waitlist on Sideshow or sell out on the Prime 1 site?

Aren't people looking for film accuracy? BTW, what's with the attitude?

No attitude, is just silly to expect an a bonus extra to be 100% accurate, this piece has a few swap outs to change the look which is a bonus

I love the expression on the angry face, and I love the huge gun. Movie accurate or not, it's a great interpretation.

Exactly, it's a representation of how she appears in the film, and an iconic look from the manga. prime 1 are never going to release an infinite amount of statues just to be accurate to one scene :lol

She does have the blood under her eyes in the various movie posters while wearing this outfit.

She does have the blood under her eyes in the various movie posters while wearing this outfit.

Yes she does. I love the look of it like that too but I was just saying it wasn't portrayed on screen like that. I wasn't trying to be a snob/jerk.

I want this so bad. Would be a grail.. It’s hard to commit to something thats over $100 a month for so much of the year. Out of the ordinary for me being a Hot Toys collector.

It’s just such a beautiful piece. Hard to resist.

I want this so bad. Would be a grail.. It’s hard to commit to something thats over $100 a month for so much of the year. Out of the ordinary for me being a Hot Toys collector.

It’s just such a beautiful piece. Hard to resist.
I'd wait to see Queen Studio's offerings, they will likely be much better than this.

I can't wait to see their life size bust. Is crazy that they're doing a life sized statue also! Anyway there's always room for this prime 1 piece to tide me over, with all the different swap outs. She won't be a huge statue like many prime 1 as well

Back