Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife loves ours as well. Its one of those pieces of art that fits anywhere in the house. I wish the next in the epic canvas landscape series is a bit bigger.

We will be at San Diego Comic Con, you can find us at booth 4718, right next to Todd Lockwood, in the Fantasy Illustrators section.

This year our booth will be larger, as we will have several, new original Licensed Star Wars paintings displayed in our booth, along with our Middle Earth fine art.
JV

We will be at San Diego Comic Con, you can find us at booth 4718, right next to Todd Lockwood, in the Fantasy Illustrators section.

This year our booth will be larger, as we will have several, new original Licensed Star Wars paintings displayed in our booth, along with our Middle Earth fine art.
JV

Any new ME pieces coming soon Jerry?

Jerry,

is it going to be the same size of the Rivendell canvas , the big format?

Hope cause i need to place it side by side to balance my room.

Thanks
Joel

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Jerry,

is it going to be the same size of the Rivendell canvas , the big format?

Hope cause i need to place it side by side to balance my room.

Thanks
Joel

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

My goal is to replicate the scale, but I cannot guarantee it. We'll see :) It's almost half way done, so hopefully I will have a definate answer to these things once it has gone through approvals.
Thanks!

JV

BlackFridaySale2017_zpspprvoysp.jpg

Once again, we are offering a Black Friday sale. Use the coupon code BF-VSS to receive 20% off any purchase in our online store, at https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/. This coupon code will be effective until November 30.

JV

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you all know that we are having our New Years Sale going on right now, through Jan 15.
Coupon Code will give you 20% off anything.
coupon code - VS-2018
Happy New Year!!!
JV

Just got back from Emerald City Comic Con, where I painting a large Balrog painting at the Weta booth.
The art is for sale, measures 4 feet x 6 feet approximately, painted on masonite board.

BALROG2_zpsdvh5ozr4.jpg

BALROG%20ECCC_zpsl8ownpcf.jpg

JV

Back