Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be cool, but a 1/4 sam flynn with a 1/6 Kevin flynn and never to be released constantly delayed 1/6 lightcycle would just be an odd mix of things, no?

I don't know if i'd go for it, i'd obviously prefer it in 1/6 but since they can't do it, 1/4 would seem more likely to work, not that they'd actually do it, but it would seem more doable than 1/6 with the lights and all.

yea I hear. Like you said, a larger canvas should make things more possible.

man I really wish this thing would come out already! this has been the only thing I've had on order for so long and was looking forward to the most! I just keep hoping to one day see OMG start a thread with picks out of now where shortly followed by that dude that does the unboxing vids

Someone on facebook requested a 1/4 Sam Flynn (Disc Wars) figure, and my first thought was, if they couldn't do the light-up suit in 1/6 i bet it'd be alot easier to figure it out for 1/4

____ 1/4. Just ____ it.

F*&K this set. got over it and cancelled my order. Had to pay a cancellation fee and wasn't happy about it. As I see it, HT owes me $30.

F*&K this set. got over it and cancelled my order. Had to pay a cancellation fee and wasn't happy about it. As I see it, HT owes me $30.

I agree- because of a year plus delay cancellation fees should be waved- thinking of calling AE and saying I want to cancel and pay no fee- reasonable time for delays way way past

^ i cancelled by E-Mail with SSC saying that i wanted to be refunded the NRD because of the extreme delays, they did it, but the more cancelations they get they may stop refunding them :dunno

577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

From Hot Toys Facebook:

"Noland from Predators, Babydoll from Sucker Punch, Jake Sully from Avatar and Light Cycle with Sam Flynn from TRON: Legacy.

Thanks very much for the wait, fans! These long-awaited collectibles will be released one by one in coming weeks!
We will speed up the production process, at the same time, keeping up with the product quality.
Again, many thanks for your patience and support!"

Back