Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

UnfitThankfulCollie-max-1mb.gif

I've wanted this one for the longest time hah.

My only concern isn't Atomic Blond but Red Sparrow, which this is likely to be compared against.
- Albeit a more obvious comparison would be the DC Female lead WW movie, which was only let down by the default DC CGI final battle, and a few 'meh' scenes here an there.

Regardless, I'll be going to see this and yeah I really hope they can lock down a decent, challenging and Adult themed script, which puts ScarJo :)drool) through her paces and does the character and MCU justice.

Very excited I have to say.

Same here. I would like it even more if they went with an R rating.

Does beg the question who they will get to play a lot of the characters going forward.
- I understand her Contract is a little different then most of the others, hence why this has finally been signed off, but yeah going forward I do wonder who is going to play Wolverine, Tony Stark and a few others.

Do they do a Jane Foster Thor?

I would love to see Jan Foster/Thor in the MCU.

I'm sure plenty of Freaks here cringe at that thought. :lol

That's all she's got? :lol

I'm assuming you're referring to Grace? If so; she's cringe worthy and a waste of air IMO.

I watched about 50 second of one of her videos and never watched her again.

I would love to see Jan Foster/Thor in the MCU.

I'm sure plenty of Freaks here cringe at that thought. :lol

Well Portman didn't help Thor 1 or 2 so they ditched her for a reason.

I'm assuming you're referring to Grace? If so; she's cringe worthy and a waste of air IMO.

I watched about 50 second of one of her videos and never watched her again.

giphy.gif

She got tossed after she got feisty with Marvel for running out Jenkins in Thor 2.

I actually liked her character and wouldn't be opposed to her as Thor. Could be a way to kill of Thor in IW.

She got tossed after she got feisty with Marvel for running out Jenkins in Thor 2.

I actually liked her character and wouldn't be opposed to her as Thor. Could be a way to kill of Thor in IW.

She's alright in Thor but IMO the chemistry isn't there. I always get nervous when an actor doesn't wanna be there. I figure it's gotta creep into the performance on some level even if acting is a job and they can do the job.

Don't think Thor is going anywhere as he seems to have done an about-face and now is up for more films. Probably 'coz of Taika Waititi.

But also Taika has said he'd like to direct a BW movie. I ended up loving Ragnarok - but - a comedy BW movie isn't what I think of looking at the comics or Marvel's Black Widow. Can't even wrap my head around something like that.:google

Well Portman didn't help Thor 1 or 2 so they ditched her for a reason.

I'd rather see a new actress play Jane Foster anyway.

She's alright in Thor but IMO the chemistry isn't there. I always get nervous when an actor doesn't wanna be there. I figure it's gotta creep into the performance on some level even if acting is a job and they can do the job.

Don't think Thor is going anywhere as he seems to have done an about-face and now is up for more films. Probably 'coz of Taika Waititi.

But also Taika has said he'd like to direct a BW movie. I ended up loving Ragnarok - but - a comedy BW movie isn't what I think of looking at the comics or Marvel's Black Widow. Can't even wrap my head around something like that.:google

Same here.

They need some consistency with the “New” Avengers after IW.

I can see RDJ’s Stark doing some cameos, but it’s good news that Hemsworth would like to stick around. They could limit his appearances by saying he’s mostly busy being a King to his people. Also keep in mind cause the Asgardians are mystical, they could “move” bodies much like they did in the aftermath of the Ragnarok comic storyline and that could work for recasting Thor.

I like Portman too, but if she doesn’t want to be there..I’d rather her not be.

I think Cap might get “displaced” and disappear but not outright killed (like he disappears along with Thanos in a bright light). I think Marvel wants to keep the Steve Rogers Cap in their back pocket just in case they can bring Evans back for a potential Avengers vs. X-Men movie.

Oh god... THOR 3 was awful because they decide to make it a ‘buddy cop comedy”... but it made money... so now they want a comedy spin on the BW movie?!? Jeez

No matter what Black Widow's movie would have to be better than the BlackCat Silver Sable movie sony is putting out. At least people know Black widow from the movies. Plus I will watch Scarjo in anything. And yep I agree with all the above about Grace. Just very annoying.

No matter what Black Widow's movie would have to be better than the BlackCat Silver Sable movie sony is putting out. At least people know Black widow from the movies. Plus I will watch Scarjo in anything. And yep I agree with all the above about Grace. Just very annoying.

I'd prefer to have a root canal without pain killer rather than listen to her again.

Back