Superman Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

great Forum, I like the Alex Ross Superman and the Superman vs. Darkseid too. I 'm a bis Supie Fan.
This is my little display in the form of Kingdom Come .

p1010024.jpg

p1010020.jpg

Michael

Last edited:
Thank you, the Statue is a kit from statuetopia, and a painter from Germany has finished
the Superman. Yes near it is the absolute Edition Kingdom Come.

Thanks again, Does anybody knows, who is the producer of this statue. The statue looks awesome and is 15 inch tall. Where can you buy that?:google??

Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

That plaque is kinda sad, it should've just said superman. But otherwise looks great.

It seems to be a modified Alex Ross's Kingdomcome statue. I never saw that before.
I'd like to see DC releasing this masterpiece.

Thanks again, Does anybody knows, who is the producer of this statue. The statue looks awesome and is 15 inch tall. Where can you buy that?:google??

Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

Looks great. Not thrilled about the pose though. It looks like he is getting ready to line up for a soccer penalty kick.

Those last 2 are Amazing Supes Statues, LOVE the Kingdom Come statue....just AWESOME!!!

Amazing statue. Not too thrilled about the nameplate though. Did anyone find out who produced this statue?

Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

How come no one has anymore info on this awesome statue?

Despite it's inaccuracies to Christopher Reeves size and suit... It looks like the best sculpt of Reeve I’ve ever seen!

Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

It was for sale on ebay for about $1700 ish, I had the link, but it does not link up for some reason ... maybe the guy sold it off ebay??? I do remember the guys ebay id. It is apengiII . I have bought two statues from him before, I was happy with his service.

Back