Fell Beast Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while cool looking, ridiculous price imo. No thanks Weta.

I would probably get it also if it were around the Smaug price, but this is nuts, really gouging the die hard LOTR collectors. I am able to afford to pay these insane markups they have started recently, but I sure as hell won't.

I would probably get it also if it were around the Smaug price, but this is nuts, really gouging the die hard LOTR collectors. I am able to afford to pay these insane markups they have started recently, but I sure as hell won't.

worse than SS markups, which is really saying something. More companies seems to think they can get away with this now. Bubble will be popping soon I'm afraid

I can afford to pay this price, but just like Weta’s other recent offerings, I won’t. It’s a beautiful piece but for me the value isn’t there to justify the price.

Looks to be a larger version of the sculpt found on my "Eagle vs Fellbeast" piece.

Eagle Fell-beast 3.jpg

It is cool but not even tempted at the ridiculous pricing.

for those of us getting it...this is an approximate size comparison.smaug and beast size comp.jpg

Attachments

• smaug and beast size comp.jpg
    smaug and beast size comp.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 199
shame how expensive this is, at $500 i would have got it, i will wait for a discount, it does look awesome and would look great next to my sideshow DROM and Witch King PF's

Back