Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did this happen? I don't recall hearing it.
I assume it’s one piece here from the tail on the table not connected.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Saw this and immediately fell in love
13188cd7bc6314502d5801efc5aa99db.jpg
784c3004be203837a874a868c9025198.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

It looks amazing, but is that a gap between the dome and upper lip? I'm guessing that the dome isn't firmly attached to the rest of the head, but still, it would be more reassuring if they had sorted out that issue by now.

What part of this do you not understand?

003.jpg

Ohhh, I missed that.

Indeed that’s a bit of a head scratcher. The questions surrounding this piece have kept me from ordering and now I’m a bit relieved I’ve held off on it so far. Like, tape... really?

Chrome translation:

It was postponed and it was a plan of July release ......, but I am very sorry, I postponed further and it was overshot in August.
The 1/3 Scale Big Chap Statue, which was really waiting, is finally on sale.

This year, I went to China almost every month except the Chinese New Year and continued inspection.

I am sorry for the topic, but I set up a tie to wear an alien T-shirt during inspection. It is important to enter from the form ....
(In the photo above, I am wearing the “mpc plastic model manual T-shirt”) In order to

inspect the entire body, you have to turn around the pedestal, but the alien body is over 15 kg There are hundreds of them around and shoulders, so the left shoulder still does not rise above the shoulder height. I knew the fear of a large statue.

It was hard both mentally and physically, but I did as much as I could. All you have to do is look after it.

I like the big chaps I see where the sun shines

I really apologize for not updating my blog completely.
There is no room for explanation.

There is a specification of the food as a content that could not be told.

It is a problem that the hood floats, but I think that it has almost not floated though there are individual differences. By making the above jig, the problem was solved considerably.

So, I made the hood a separate part specification.
When the package has been opened, it is already separated.

A double-sided tape is also included for cases where the tip of the nose is floating.
This is a double-sided tape that is cut like Baumkuchen.

The tape itself is transparent

A small sponge sticks inside the last head of the hood.

The possibility of the sponge peeling off during transport is not zero, so if the hood doesn't fit exactly, check the sponge on the back of the back of the head.

And since the pose is a pose, you need to assemble it carefully.

When assembling, it is safe to put vinyl etc. between the torso and arms, tail and legs & pedestal and pull out the vinyl after assembling. Vinyl is okay with the statue body wrapped around. Use vinyl wherever possible!

In fact ... For the

past 20 days, the Fujimasa-colored deco-mass that has been on display at the Mamegyorai Koenji store has been replaced by the product version.

Which is either

I sent one of them with Fedex, and I thought that someone would notice it.
No one pointed out, and the store staff didn't notice if they were secretly replaced on a regular holiday.

What kind of impression can you have?
Half fun and half anxiety. Honestly it seems to vomit with tension
I hope you will be pleased ....

Harada Preskin

Oh dear, it could potentially yellow over time, or even lose it's adhesiveness and allow the dome to drop off at some point down the line.

That aside, the body is described as 15KG which is a serious amount of mass. I do hope this has a strong metal core it it could begin to lean (more than the intended pose)

I love this thing and it's clearly a passion project for him. I'm just not filled with confidence given the price for the privilege of owning one. I've been seriously considering this, but I may wait and see what Prime 1 come up with.

Oh dear, it could potentially yellow over time, or even lose it's adhesiveness and allow the dome to drop off at some point down the line.

That aside, the body is described as 15KG which is a serious amount of mass. I do hope this has a strong metal core it it could begin to lean (more than the intended pose)

I love this thing and it's clearly a passion project for him. I'm just not filled with confidence given the price for the privilege of owning one. I've been seriously considering this, but I may wait and see what Prime 1 come up with.

Totally agree on all points. Especially the one about waiting on Prime1.

I understand the worries, but looking at that thing assembled, it really is pure beauty. If I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate.

It is a problem that the hood floats, but I think that it has almost not floated though there are individual differences. By making the above jig, the problem was solved considerably.

So, I made the hood a separate part specification.
When the package has been opened, it is already separated.

Maybe I'm missing something (I ought to be, since this is just a clumsy Chrome translation), but why not just glue the dome onto the head at the factory...?

Back