Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much! Yeah I decided to not buy those or at least hold off until they come down to (retail) price. I took the gamble and pre ordered the hot toys one through KGBhobby. Maybe hot toys will sale out enough they can carve a little area out their shop to produce the others. Thank you everybody for the info on the others! :) either way wifey should be surprised

I've done the same and feel pretty good about it, I don't expect any issues.

Hot Toys have abandoned so many different lines, I have a feeling this one will be no different... especially with how quiet of a release this is. I would personally love to see more of these done.

Hot Toys have abandoned so many different lines, I have a feeling this one will be no different... especially with how quiet of a release this is. I would personally love to see more of these done.

Yeah it depends, if the Asian market buys it out, hot Toys will probably make the others. As long as they sale out by time of release it could help the case to add to the line. Worst case the. You have an aweasome Winnie and piglet that be worth way more then the other plush toys..

Haha... it’s true though Disney has sooo much different forms of collectibles/memorabilia across all their licenses. Well it is disappointing that sideshow didn’t carry the line since I can’t add to my RP..but as long as the KGHobby can fill my preorder and everything turns out great then I don’t care..

Has there been any updates from BBTS, or Sideshow on if they will carry the set? I just stumbled on this thread and of course now I'm kicking myself for not looking sooner... Looks like the 2 or 3 places mentioned previous are all sold out. US customer here, since it may matter.

Has there been any updates from BBTS, or Sideshow on if they will carry the set? I just stumbled on this thread and of course now I'm kicking myself for not looking sooner... Looks like the 2 or 3 places mentioned previous are all sold out. US customer here, since it may matter.

I've seen no indication anyone in the US will carry this.

I was really hoping Sideshow was going to carry this one, I want to get this for my mother. She's a HUGE fan of Pooh, and we just watched Christopher Robin and she loved it.

I was really hoping Sideshow was going to carry this one, I want to get this for my mother. She's a HUGE fan of Pooh, and we just watched Christopher Robin and she loved it.

KGHobby Toys and Models Store has a pre-order up for Q3-Q4.

The other day was my wife’s birthday and I brought her the Christopher Robin blu-Ray and she was soo excited for it and the whole time in my head I was like “ man wish I was giving these to her now too”. Can’t wait to see the final product!

My daughter and I basically cried all the way through the movie. Loved it so much. Ordered the deluxe set (from lacitedesnuages.be) and prepaid. Hope it will arrive for Christmas. My daughter will love these two guys so much. I cannot wait to give them to her.

Back