12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Sideshow is definitely stepping into the next level when it comes to their figures. Curious what the bottom price will be for figures on the prometheus? The Indy license mentions figures starting at $69.99... I wonder if that was out before the new body was definitely going to be used.

Yes, Sideshow is definitely stepping into the next level when it comes to their figures. Curious what the bottom price will be for figures on the prometheus? The Indy license mentions figures starting at $69.99... I wonder if that was out before the new body was definitely going to be used.

Im nearly positive it was because the sculpt shown at SDCC had the old neck.

I guessed there would be 2 heads due to that hair. I actually ordered w/o looking at the photos-wanted in fast just in case.

I an actually a little surprised at the limited popularity so far. Maybe it is just early. I got one. I think 110.00 (shipped)...is a fair price for all they are giving with this figure.

I an actually a little surprised at the limited popularity so far. Maybe it is just early. I got one. I think 110.00 (shipped)...is a fair price for all they are giving with this figure.

Guess all future orders will be shipped FedEx again? No more UPS? :dunno

I hate UPS. FEDEX gets to me intact. Usually.

I am too stoked today to care. This is a super job on a figure.
And, no surprise to me that the SS prices are up either. I assumed it as soon as all the HT stuff started selling so well through SS. I mean, can you really blame them? Seeing all that HT stuff moving so well? I think, as long as they come up to bat like this, and deliver the goods, we will line up as always.
Slower sales, sure. Higher prices do that. But, when we see Map Room Indy, and an Ark and all that, all this debate won't matter much.
My bet, if SS is as smart as I think they are, is we will see a LOT of Indy variants, and a lot of side characters. Maybe fewer run amounts of those, but a lot of choices.

So, it is a great new day.
This is a super figure, and yeah, I too wonder what Toys McCoy and all the customs will be worth now. Only aging and wear n tear will maybe keep them valuable. (better coats?) But, this is a super job to me.

Curious to see what the TOD Indy will be whenever he hits. I think we'll see an Indy 4 version at SDCC though. For this summer's tie in. Just a guess. But this is my favorite Indy of all, so whatever. I am happy today! :chew

I think that was a low estimate, that announcement was made a while back. With the GI Joe figures starting at $80, I'm guessing that'll probably be the new low point.

Very happy with this figure!
The extra head is simply icing on the cake. Ordered immediately, but I'm not sure I'll keep the exclusive. I'll see how much cheaper I can find it somewhere else.

SST is coming really strong with these new figures.

I think that was a low estimate, that announcement was made a while back. With the GI Joe figures starting at $80, I'm guessing that'll probably be the new low point.

Good point, forgot about the GI Joe announcement...

Can we really only use FedEx, crap they are terrible in my area :monkey2

Good point, forgot about the GI Joe announcement...

Can we really only use FedEx, crap they are terrible in my area :monkey2

Well I know once things start to break $100 its FedEx.. not sure if it factors in shipping though. The reason Im not hot on FedEx is the need to sign for stuff.

Looks awesome!!!

My only gripes are that the web belt is the wrong color - should be brown. And that the bag strap is super thin.

Just fix the web belt color Sideshow and it's a home run!

Aw c'mon, you can buy a body and some clothes... then pop on the head and done! Really more kitbashing than the "c" word :lol

This is true. I may have to ponder things some more. :lol If I get a second and don't want to try it myself I'll send it to Josh for him to ruff up a bit.

F'n SWEET!!!!!!

That is a crap load of accessories:rock

Sideshow is gonna make 2008 a year to remember!

The jackat material looks really nice as well. Not weathered enough, but it seems to hang and bunch up fairly realistically for the scale.

Back