Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd you get that Yo? I think I'm going to get one...

Got mine on Ebay from abc-express.

Are there any sites that sell this outside of eBay? I would absolutely love to have one.

Anybody know where I can still find these? It looks like theyre sold out on eBay.

I doubt they will be for retail sale. The only info I could find is that they were limited to 300, released July 7th for Taiwan Toy Fair.

I posted this in the Parks thread about the auction titles to search for -

As far as I can tell there are no more 1/6 Mickeys on Ebay. The auction I won was titled -

HOT! Medicom Toys 1:6 MICKEY MOUSE 12" RAH Figure

That was from seller abc-express. This is the description from their auction:

"This MICKEY MOUSE Figure is newly presented by CLOT and uses the 1:6 Medicom Toys RAH body. It is an official item and exclusive for Asian Market. Figure is in 1/6th scale and stands about 12-inch tall. Figure is articulated and poseable. Item comes with full set of costume and accessories as pictures shown. All are in 1/6th scale and finished with fine workmanship. All our items are 100% new and never played in unopened package. Please see more details from below pictures. ALL THE FREE SHIPPING ITEMS WILL BE SENT BY AIRMAIL ONLY. THANKS! (For the HK local buyers, sorry we cannot purchase by face to face, all the items have to send by posting) (It is a collector toys for adult, not for kids.) (the 1:6 Hot Toys IRON MAN figure is not included in this listing, just for the reference of scale) All comes with a unique number. "

I've found completed auctions titled -

How2Work Disney 12"Mickey Action Figure :Ltd 500 DI001Z

from seller 7toys7.

Good luck - it really is a great and unique piece for Park fans!

Since I posted that Coheteboy scored one today from abc-express for about $223 shipped. 7toys7 has also been listing them, but the price goes up with each auction. They sold one today for $320. I'd keep an eye on abc-express.

I don't know if we'll see more characters. I've been waiting on this since '09 and has just about given up when I randomly came across it on Ebay last week. Check out this old-ass link - https://forums.hobbyhype.com/showthread.php?t=10292

Thanks for the info. I've been combing eBay trying to find one. I'll keep an eye out for another one coming up. What sucks is that odds are a number of us are going to be going up against one another for it.

Thanks for the info. I've been combing eBay trying to find one. I'll keep an eye out for another one coming up. What sucks is that odds are a number of us are going to be going up against one another for it.

Yeah that's why I waited until I got one to mention it here. :lol

Good Luck! :duff

So you guys are finding these ? Are they sold at disney world ?. I've been trying to find them but havent had any luck.

____ it. I just bought one :lol

b_mickey.gif
Welcome aboard!
b_mickey.gif

Damn. I thought that Transformers Mickey was much larger than that. And this figure was the definition of an impulse buy for me. If it wasn't so late, and if I wasn't in just the right mood, there's no way I would have bought that :lol

And believe me when I tell you that is some forced perspective on that shot. :lol Optimickey is not worth his pricetag but I have no regrets. TF Donald....maybe a little regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back