Custom Belloq figures..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is:

IMG_6107.jpg

I used dark gray with gray highlights and painted the eyebrows. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm diggin' it. I think it looks way better than before, and 100% better than the black hair he comes out of the box with.
Good job!
Mike

I gotta get pics up tonight.. but I did get out the dremel this morning and took off a good bit of the jaw line on this sculpt then fine sanded it smooth.. HUGE improvement on the likeness... I am hoping that my order from Toysoldierbrigade comes in today, as it has all of my Jungle Belloq uniform pieces :)

I gotta get pics up tonight.. but I did get out the dremel this morning and took off a good bit of the jaw line on this sculpt then fine sanded it smooth.. HUGE improvement on the likeness... I am hoping that my order from Toysoldierbrigade comes in today, as it has all of my Jungle Belloq uniform pieces :)

Can't wait to see this!

Superb. You've managed to make his jaw in particular look much better - less square. :clap

Originally Posted by Deak Starkiller
Yeah Mr.Fusion I need to know where that head is from, looks great!

[Deckard;1483559]It's the SS Bellosh, he repainted the head.

I think he means the Dietrich head. I'd be interested to know too...

That Dietrich head is the now darn near impossible to find "Faulkner" head from DML/Dragon... "Faulkner" was just a wehrmacht figure they produced a few years back that coincidentally resembled Dietrich... I had a few over the years that I sold as custom Dietrichs.. but thank god I kept one for me...

Back