Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My psersonal opinion is Wesker is a must (doesn't matter which version as long as it's Wesker). Sheva is a great figure and I plan on getting her someday (along with Chris) but not a must lke Wesker.

I would agree, Chris and Wesker, either versions, are a must. Sheva is nice, but I would get the others first. All 3 look great together.

wesker is a great figure but i havent seen a video review or alot of pics of this fig like ive seen with the joker.

ShevMach2.jpg

Articulated joints > rubber bodies

I'm broke right now and with She-Hulk coming couldn't spare any cash, had to ask Sideshow if they can put this on Flexpay for me. :(

What a beautiful figure! I'm not to worried about getting the proper gun poses though. Great shots Penn! :rock

I was messing around with Sheva last night, frustrating that she can't get the gun poses I wan't, and the irony is that Chacha (who I was photographing for review) can get them fine... but of course she doesn't need to!

Chachawithgun.jpg
Those shots are wicked, she looks awesome packing heat!

"So these things are called...joints?"
ShevMach3.jpg
Love this shot.

Well, I had to let people see Chacha's new base body as well, after all this is a public service...right... right?

newbody1.jpg

newbody2.jpg
Rooowr!! :D

im still hesitent on getting wesker or sheva, can anybody help

do you mean you're hesitant about getting either, or you're going to get one but not sure which...?

Either way, I'd say get Wesker.
And I don't even own him (yet).
And I love Sheva. But I own Sheva.
And as EV says:

Articulated joints > rubber bodies

-------

What a beautiful figure! I'm not to worried about getting the proper gun poses though. Great shots Penn! :rock

Thanks! If you not worried by the gun poses, and the facial likeness doesn't make you :yuck then sure you'll love it...

This is like the absolute best I could do. What you can't see though is the distorted torso rubber around the neck.

shujak74.jpg

shujaa74bk.jpg

Couldn't really get as decent a shouldered pose with the Benelli or the PSG-1. *sigh.

shuk37I.jpg

*Does Not Include Battle Grip.

Josh at Alter Ego Said that Sheva and Wesker Should be at their store by thursday this week! looks like im getting X-mas presents after all!

anyone get her from sideshow yet? i preordered from BBTS and I'm just trying to gauge how much longer till they might have her.

I'm getting her from them onThursday, and Wesker on Wednesday. Are you in the US? If you have no idea when you're getting yours I figure you're not.

Got her and Wesker today. Why so many weapons and no place to carry them? Not that I'm complaining. I really like how the rubber looks, although it is frustrating that she can't hold some gun poses.

"them" as in sideshow? Yes I'm in the US. I'm just curious cause BBTS usually gets products a bit after sideshow, because Sideshow distributes to BBTS.

Yeah, Sideshow. Got my Wesker today, a day ahead of schedule, and got a call from UPS notifying that I'll have to sign for a package tomorrow, which I would assume is for Sheva. I would assume I didn't get a call for Wesker since I used reward points on him, making him less than $100, but I'm not sure if that's what Sideshow told UPS, so I'm not sure if I'm getting Sheva tomorrow or not.

Last edited:
Yeah, Sideshow. But my Wesker today, a day ahead of schedule, and got a call from UPS notifying that I'll have to sign for a package tomorrow, which I would assume is for Sheva. I would assume I didn't get a call for Wesker since I used reward points on him, making him less than $100, but I'm not sure if that's what Sideshow told UPS, so I'm not sure if I'm getting Sheva tomorrow or not.

alright thanks for that info. congrats on getting Wesker, and a day early too! That's always a nice surprise.

Back