1/6 Hot Toys - Knights of Ren [SPECULATION]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll make all of them. Put 2 up for preorder. Show the rest at shows for about a year and never put those up for preorder.

I suspect these will end up like all of the baddie henchmen attached to Thanos. HT will show a couple and probably never follow through.

That is consistently one of the dumbest critiques I see regarding any new SW film. You've got this supposedly massive galaxy filled with all sorts of races and planets and cultures, of which we've only seen a sliver on screen, and any time we're shown something new, there's always someone that says "doesn't look like Star Wars."

It's like looking at pictures of a tribal village in the middle of Africa and saying "That doesn't look like Brooklyn."

:exactly:

Hot Toys loves to make anything with a mask or helmet. They will definitely make at least 2 of these, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make all 6. I'm also hoping they make Zorii Bliss. I like her design.

They'll make all of them. Put 2 up for preorder. Show the rest at shows for about a year and never put those up for preorder.

:lecture :exactly:

I was really hyped for these guys in TFA but since have lost much interest in this trilogy. Hope these guys do some damage in the upcoming film.

What does that even mean? **** creativity right?

I don't get it, either. It also just seems hypocritical since everyone was stoked when these guys were in the TFA trailer and thought they looked awesome, wanted figures of them, etc... Now everyone just says they "dont look like star wars" or "they're unoriginal" because they don't like the ST lol. I, for one, really like their designs and am definitely hoping for at least the Monk and the Rogue.

hj7hip5satl01.jpg

I don't think they are horrible by any means, it doesn't equate to me wanting a figure or figures. Being TFA still has figures available and most unavailable can be found on the cheap. TLJ received a handful of figures that remain available, i'd bet HT is cautious with releasing figures from this series.

I don't get it, either. It also just seems hypocritical since everyone was stoked when these guys were in the TFA trailer and thought they looked awesome, wanted figures of them, etc... Now everyone just says they "dont look like star wars" or "they're unoriginal" because they don't like the ST lol. I, for one, really like their designs and am definitely hoping for at least the Monk and the Rogue.

View attachment 454770
Ooooooh that's a good picture! The monk and the Rogue look like the most likely candidates to carry lightsaber or heavy force power use. Not too interested in the gun wielders, but I imagine the group would be a great display, especially with Kylo in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ooooooh that's a good picture! The monk and the Rogue look like the most likely candidates to carry lightsaber or heavy force power use. Not too interested in the gun wielders, but I imagine the group would be a great display, especially with Kylo in the middle.

Yeah, if they release them I plan to pose them with my TFA Kylo for the flashback scene pose.

They haven’t released all the black order (I don’t really follow mcu HT)? If so no way in hell will these all get made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven’t released ANY of the Black Order. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Don’t hold your breath on any of these.

Two is enough, as long as they don't release the 2 crappiest designs. The Rogue and The Monk from the concept designs are the best 2 imo.

Two is enough, as long as they don't release the 2 crappiest designs. The Rogue and The Monk from the concept designs are the best 2 imo.
Agreed. They would compliment Kylo the most with similar type of look. They look like dark jedi from KotOR or the Jedi Outcast games.

Back