GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mine seem to get huge shipments of Renegades CC, SS and FF, they never seem to run out of them.

I've resorted to buds like Flo and Butty and ebay. On the bay I can find a few figures priced at what the stores charge, and the $4 shipping usually equals out to 3-4 failed visits to town to search. :lol

I've resorted to buds like Flo and Butty and ebay. On the bay I can find a few figures priced at what the stores charge, and the $4 shipping usually equals out to 3-4 failed visits to town to search. :lol

Yeah man i hear ya, i started to think like that as well. The time it takes me to make several failed attempts at walmart and target i could have just ordered online and paid the damn shipping instead of wasting my gas and just being disappointed when I see empty pegs or the usual warmers.

Yeah man i hear ya, i started to think like that as well. The time it takes me to make several failed attempts at walmart and target i could have just ordered online and paid the damn shipping instead of wasting my gas and just being disappointed when I see empty pegs or the usual warmers.

Yup. 1 gallon of gas here is shipping. :lol :monkey2

Been wanting um somethin' fierce!

15962076.jpg

Which ones are you wanting right now?

Been wanting um somethin' fierce!

15962076.jpg

Which ones are you wanting right now?

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Sci-Fi, Zombie Vipers (I have 2 but that's not enough :lol), Airtight and if you find him, which you won't, Low Light (I passed him up only one time and have regretted it ever since. My LCS has him for $20).

guys let me know who you are looking for...this wave is hitting pretty hard atm right now around here. i just passed up like 4 zombie vipers the past two days, as well as a law and order, airtight and life line. i'll be happy to hook some freaks up.

I'm glad that Cobra Commander finally looks like how he should!

Though my favorite Cobra Commander of recent times is this one, the "Resolute" version. I sold all mine but he was awesome while I owned it!

CC_and_Troopers.jpg

I'm glad that Cobra Commander finally looks like how he should!

Though my favorite Cobra Commander of recent times is this one, the "Resolute" version. I sold all mine but he was awesome while I owned it!

CC_and_Troopers.jpg

The Resolute Cobra Commander is my favorite modern CC too. A great modern design yet still classic CC.

it is a cool figure.

I will be selling a good portion of my Joe 25th/ROC figures, taking up too much space and the price for some of the stuff is getting really high will help pay for some of my vacation to Vegas in June

I can't wait for this movie to be released...then all the garbage marketing can officially start dying down.

Just picked up Airtight and the Techno Viper this weekend. I was worried that Airtight, being in the Renegades line, wouldn't fit in with the other non-Renegades stuff, but he does, and quite well, actually.

Back