Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has said these were cancelled. If they are finally getting their JP figures out, then Conan can't be that far behind. Things just didn't workout with ACI for some reason.

Yeah I hope we hear something again soon. I've been holding off on buying a phicen body to update my KP Conan hoping we would get news on the offical figure.

Welp, he's on display at this year's SDCC. Kind of looks like Elon Musk. No sign of other characters.

SDCC-2019-Chronicle-019.jpg

SDCC-2019-Chronicle-021.jpg

SDCC-2019-Chronicle-022.jpg

SDCC-2019-Chronicle-024.jpg

Yeah that headsculpt looks bad. I wish they'd move away from digital sculpting.

After reading the past posts of this thread. I hope this gets made. I was watching a YouTube video of the stuff at comic con and they were filming the Alan Grant figure and I saw this one in the background. I jumped out of my seat yelling” Woah, What’s that!?” My wife said I never looked so excited. Conan is my favorite movie and was hoping for a 1/6 figure on him.

Glad I found this thread. Fingers crossed.

Wait I read about this figure years ago it was never made?

Did people put money down on it lol

Did they even release a War Paint version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait I read about this figure years ago it was never made?

Did people put money down on it lol

Did they even release a War Paint version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, just a prototype was shown, no pre-orders. It’s hard for a new company to break into 1/6

The problem is they used the file from their Terminator busts. The facial expression Arnold used for that character doesn't fit Conan.

It's not the same file. This has a Conan referenced expression and his face was heavier in Barbarian than it was in Terminator or Destroyer.

Looks good from those pics! I hope someone posts more so I can get a better view of that head.

Soon!

Back