TERMINATOR SALVATION movie discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 4 trailer....

Hopefully if the movie is successful and HT gets the license, they will make a Christian Bale as John Conner figure! :rock From what I see his costume looks unique.

Bale was a good choice for an older Connor. I think this film will reboot the franchise nicely.

I like it so far. Really looks impressive, from what I could see. I'm glad they finally decided to drop Arnold and focus on what the story is really about... John Connor. :rock

Trailer doesn't wow me, too brief. Quick editing can make the biggest turd look like a diamond. I'm skeptical. Points for casting Bale as Connor.

But...

McG.

McG.

McG.

McG.

McG!!!!!

:monkey4

wtf? What's with all these topless shots of Val Kilmer and now Arnie on the boards recently?

to counteract this, more Moon Bloodgood. I wonder what role she'll play in T:Salvation?

moon-bloodgood-t4-question.jpg

but if you gotta look at topless dudes, might as well be on-topic:

christian_bale_94.jpg

:monkey1

Can't pick up too much from that clip but hopeful its in the same ball park as T & T2.While people bag T3 i agree it was pretty average but not even close to being the worst movie.

Agreed but did they really have much of a choice? :D

Yes he's getting on like all of us but he was in that same shape before T3 or maybe that picture is the one i'm thinking of anyway hope they get back on track with the new film.

Did Stan Winston have any extensive involvement with this film before he passed away? And is his studio still attached to this flick?

BADASS.... Nice to see the Endo in there, slightly reworked. John Connor realized as he should be, too... loving that. :rock

badass picture!!!!

seriously, Christian Bale is quickly becoming one of the most versatile and talented actors out there...

That endo has an ammo thing attached to his right shoulder...

Back