Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I got an email last week that they were starting everything back up but forgot to check to see what they had. Got the Rise of Skywalker final and the teasers posters for Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther.
Glad you got it, heard it's gone now. I'm considering GOTG teaser as well, maybe I'll even do BP. I had around 10,000 points saved up, so I was chomping at the bit to spend them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's amazing how many points you end up having when you can't redeem them. I got the Iron man 3 poster as well. I was surprised at the items they had on there. They went back to full category for redemption which is great.

It's amazing how many points you end up having when you can't redeem them. I got the Iron man 3 poster as well. I was surprised at the items they had on there. They went back to full category for redemption which is great.
Yeah, they definitely have a lot more posters than I thought they would have, some from quite a while ago, (like Ironman 3) which is great! They've really redeemed themselves after this rewards drought.

Got these!!

IpONKgy.jpg

Check out Disney Movie Insiders, the 40th Anniversary Empire Strikes Back re-release poster is in stock.

Beautiful poster, wish I could have ordered more than one!
974341f413c95f063ce37bffe37f52e6.jpg

Yep I love the new ESB 40th poster. And it isn't just one of the million prints that have been released over the years, it's actually a true theatrical poster hanging in theaters as we speak.

Yep I love the new ESB 40th poster. And it isn't just one of the million prints that have been released over the years, it's actually a true theatrical poster hanging in theaters as we speak.
It must be pretty limited in number, as it's already sold out. Hopefully it comes back for those of you that missed it.

Yeah, it's very nice, i feel like it fits right in with the original posters from the OT. I wish I could have gotten 2, as I'd love to frame one for hanging.

Technically not a movie poster, since it's not getting released in theaters. But it is available on Disney Movie Insiders for 400 points, after a certain period, if it's still in stock, it will go up to 1500 points.
5de66daaf60a108696a83116a4173b4b.jpg

Technically not a movie poster, since it's not getting released in theaters. But it is available on Disney Movie Insiders for 400 points, after a certain period, if it's still in stock, it will go up to 1500 points.
5de66daaf60a108696a83116a4173b4b.jpg

I ordered that poster this morning. I really like the artwork. Still hope someday the empire 40th will show back up but not really expecting it to.

Back