1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Rogue One head have Black eyes or red? Or is that the ESB Mask with just the RO Dome?

Red/amber eyes. And is the rogue one dome and mask.
The HT ESB mask do also have red eyes.
eyes.jpg

Finally I got mine. Used rogue one helmet and body (Just the body. Costumes are the esb stock ones). Thinking on modding the chin grill and move the dome. Also repositioned higher the chest box in the torso and modified the shoulder armour to sit higher too. I think the result is pretty good and better that the stock figure.

View attachment 454478

Holy S___!

Wow, great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to show off my ESB set-up, thanks to twelveinchfigures.weebly.com for the amazing backdrop!

IMG_20190409_102847.jpg

There are people who studied every Vader. For them, some of the movie inaccuracies are absolutely inacceptable. I leanred that lesson here in this thread. :)

For me, the ESB Vader is awesome.

I'd be happy if they could nail the helmet even if there's small inaccuracies with the rest of the costume

I'd be happy if they could nail the helmet even if there's small inaccuracies with the rest of the costume

Right there with you. The helmet is the most important part. Which is why I am saddened by the ESB helmet on this figure. The dome didn’t improve and the mask is a step back. A missed opportunity since it is their third attempt at Vader.

Back