1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely need to repose mine but It’s honestly so frustrating putting the hands on I don’t want to

北京国安;10027032 said:
6fd7b73a5a178556bf9bb51a6a744909.jpg

Custom cape by Jaxon

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Will you be selling?

Ooh. Very nice. Can we get some more angles? Still need to pick up one of your Batman Returns capes.

I posted some pics of the Returns Batman with Jaxxon's cape that I bought. I would definetly recommend getting his cape. Great quality and looks awesome and is easy to futz.

Welp, even their 1:4 ROTJ figure got the episode III tusk seams now, wont hold my breath for a 1:6 ROTJ version without.. if any version would not have had it, it would have been ESB actually, since RoTJ is all about the face reveal.

Its not screen accurate at all and one of my few gripes with this figure but I guess they're going for Ep III look/realism or whatever.

darth-vader_star-wars_gallery_5c4c004b59c95.jpg

Welp, even their 1:4 ROTJ figure got the episode III tusk seams now, wont hold my breath for a 1:6 ROTJ version without.. if any version would not have had it, it would have been ESB actually, since RoTJ is all about the face reveal.

Its not screen accurate at all and one of my few gripes with this figure but I guess they're going for Ep III look/realism or whatever.

View attachment 442876

I noticed the tusk seams on the 1/4 scale Vader as well. That is NOT acceptable.

EmpireVader.jpg

I finally got around to futzing Vader. What a great figure, my only issue is that there is so much fabric for the cape. I ended up using one of my daughters hair clips to hold most of it around the back.

All that's left is to get some led lighting in those carbon chamber bases.

When I was fixing the outfit and putting the batts, I noticed the material of the inner suit is the same material HT use for hellboy etc which will crack and flake inevitably in no time. Have you guys figured out any solutions to prolong the condition or maybe we should start commissioning someone to do the inner suit?

I’ve had the ANH Vader since release and so far the suit is in perfect condition. The only flaking it has is in the right gauntlet, but that’s because I often changed the arms. Using something to protect the pleather sounds like a good idea, just don’t use baby oil or anything with alcohol.

Did a little re-futzing today to try and make him look a little leggier.

9qgyPZd.jpg

Couldn’t resist going for a take on the classic “power” pose.

faqJ6IS.jpg

Back in the case

XG8fddr.jpg

Blew this one out on purpose to see the detail better

yGJHp2d.jpg

They have't even released te quart scale one yet so...no.

Whatever "problems" with this figure, it's still pretty spectacular...

DARTH VADER-LORD OF THE SITH.jpg

IMHO, i think it's pretty cool as it is.

Back