Prop United Cutlery 2013 LOTR items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone own the original wooden Shield of Gondor?

I am interested in how it is constructed, is it strips of wood battened together or is it sheets of wood glued together with grooves added to the front, thanks.

Does anyone own the original wooden Shield of Gondor?

I am interested in how it is constructed, is it strips of wood battened together or is it sheets of wood glued together with grooves added to the front, thanks.

I have the original, they appear as strips of wood, but upon inspection, it really is machined, but they appear as strips of wood. It doesn't look like sheets of wood glued together either. Nicely made if anything, and I can't complain.

I have the original, they appear as strips of wood, but upon inspection, it really is machined, but they appear as strips of wood. It doesn't look like sheets of wood glued together either. Nicely made if anything, and I can't complain.

Thanks for checking Radagaster, much appreciated :)

Does anyone have new edition of boromir sword? how about quality? (casue i heard new items for mUC is little not good quality).

So after some searching, this seems to be the best thread I could find on the subject.

I am looking at a Sauron Helm.
Apparently it is the 1st version.

From what little I gathered, the 1st version is better painted and larger, but the second version has a "better" base.

Curious on people's thoughts on the differences between the helm and if the first version is a good / better one to go for.
Also I am seeing...what seems to be the first version for a few hundred dollars, while seeing the (assume the 2nd version) for up to 1k.

Well, I final found one and got it in.

I must say...this thing is beastly for a 1:1 helm.

Due to him being so large, it is basically a 2:1 helm.

:O

Yea, I put it on and the bottom of the helm damn near rest on my shoulders rather than my head. :p

With it being like 2:1, it is basically twice a badass. :p

Anyone know whether this box art is legit or not?
23561684_10156126121141159_2730606319933829529_n.jpg

Back