Prop United Cutlery 2013 LOTR items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sold my previous Helm and ordered the new one. The base on this makes the piece. A big step up from the older helmet on a stick display.

Chris

Well I do like the old Sauron helm on wood display and I dont think I will go for this new one instead....Having both would be pure nonsence :)

I have the original Shield and it looks well. ..
I also have legolas daggers and would never change them. .. they are one of my fave items.

hope they release the three staffs... they were all a crovk of sh**....
the staffs were all poor quality and I s old them on.
I still have hadafang... and both editions of Sting. .. normal uc sting... and the glow sting too...

I sold the legolas bow as I didn't like it... I replaced it with a working bow from the medieval armoury web site.

by far one of my favourite items will always be gimlis helm and gimlis war battle axe...

my biggest regret was selling The original Anduril...

though a worthy display item was The Rohan sword. ..

if you get the chance of Glamdring that was exquisite...

any new items will be un obtainable if the are blades since now they are unsellable as far as I know in the uk. So count Uk buyers out :(

though I will watch for more Shields. ..

any new items will be un obtainable if the are blades since now they are unsellable as far as I know in the uk. So count Uk buyers out :(

though I will watch for more Shields. ..

Blades UK and Battle Orders still sell LOTR / Hobbit items for us in the UK

If anyone is looking for the helm, these guys got 1 left for sale almost half price. I'd order but they don't ship to Canada.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/United-Cutlery-UC2941-Rings-Sauron/dp/B00BQ0QI6S[/ame]

Chris

why order from there? It's in stock at Budk, and you if you ordered earlier today, you could have gotten it for like 250.. (30 % off ended earlier today).. today they are still doing 25 percent off.. and then the next day 20 percent. You just need to put in the code. They do great sales on budk, and have a lot of the new stuff in stock and ready to go..

would love to get it myself, but I just don't have the room.. :(

EDIT: Oh, I see you are from canada.. not sure if the coupon will work for out of the states orders.. but hey, worth checking that out! :)

Wow, didn't know about them! And they do ship internationally, with the discount code it's $280 sweet deal. Ordered.

Edit: Forget it, after trying to check out it said shipping to my location was almost $300. Might as well just keep my order with BBTS.

Chris

Last edited:
yeah, sorry about that! Most places will charge a fortune for that to ship.. it's seriously one of the biggest things i've ever seen.. the box for it to protect it makes it just beyond massive.. It's one of the only reasons I got rid of my old one. I needed the cash, and I just couldn't see taking up that much room in my collection with one item.. :( So beautiful though. If I ever strike it rich, i'm totally gonna hunt one down! :)

Anyone getting the new Sauron Gauntlet? Looks awesome...got mine ordered.

https://www.unitedcutlery.com/ProductDetail.aspx?itemno=UC3065&cat=LR

21072118-origpic-6fabe0.jpg_0_0_100_100_257_435_75.jpg

Chris

I'm tempted to get Azog's Mace. Not sure if I will because I don't really have room for it but I am tempted none the less.

I guess no company believes in collectibility anymore . Can't believe they're rehashing that gauntlet. I'm lucky I got mine for $150, but it's lame they are just going and making every piece again that had sold out in the past.

I guess no company believes in collectibility anymore . Can't believe they're rehashing that gauntlet. I'm lucky I got mine for $150, but it's lame they are just going and making every piece again that had sold out in the past.

I missed the first one so I'm not that fussed about it. Plus I like the display to this new much more than the bubble dome of the old one.

I also hear a 1:1 replica of Saurons staff is in the works.

Chris

620 is a lot, but it's good that it's a real gauntlet I thought it may be resin or something. I'm currently sourcing a real suit of armour and A real set of gauntlets come in at around the $250pr mark for a fancy set, there is a far bit more work in this design and then the etching on top. $350 is probably my top I'd pay that's $700 a pair which is rich

I missed the first one so I'm not that fussed about it. Plus I like the display to this new much more than the bubble dome of the old one.

I also hear a 1:1 replica of Saurons staff is in the works.

Chris

I think you meant Sauron's mace. Even then, that will be a huge mace if they did make it.

Back