The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, Alright don't crucify me on the bay thing y'all. Just trying to help. Different strokes for different folks. It wasn't the BEST option but you could buy a fig on eBay with OK coveralls then sell off the rest to recoup funds. I saw one for $200.

ANYWAY, I recommended 3 other options. Tinela just told me she plans to make more. There seems to always be a need for Magnus to get another run going for Yunsil and I thought OSO was gonna make more too. I don't know how busy Dave is but he does a great job on ALL Myers coveralls PLUS he can weather and he's really easy and cool to deal with. Heres an example (H5 on left):
View attachment 350165

What head sculpt is that on the far right grey coveralls? Is that madbugs '78?

What head sculpt is that on the far right grey coveralls? Is that madbugs '78?

Yes it's the spook 78.
cee6bd9c53e1656e3cd01f63c3ee5432.jpg

Here's the best I got as I suck at taking pictures and only have a phone cam🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myers closet scene commission i did awhile ago. The hangers look a bit sloppy but the bi fold doors really function it was pretty neat hope you guys enjoy checking it out, more of my work on instagram: MrZombiesWorkshop myers.jpg

Back