Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need Luke as well. I might have to settle for this one since Jedi Luke is stupidly expensive now.

How much is stupidly expensive? I have paid attention to values on the older PF's.
Maybe I should start dumping my older SW PF's since I won't be able to complete the collection because I consider these new one's to be stupidly expensive.

I got a coup but used it on The Last Knight Megatron to go with my Last Knight Optimus.

After Han and now the Luke disappointment I am not interested in any more SW PFs. Maybe a new Leia one day to replace my old one. Rey was good too but I'm moving on to even more expensive items but I know when those 2 arrive I'll be shi tting bricks.

Oh yeah Soundwave as well. I do have plenty coming still if you check my orders below so I'm good.

I will say that while I'm not purchasing either Han or Luke I can't say they are a total bust because they aren't that bad just to me not worth buying plus my Transformers are gonna be insane. I still have my IS Vader too.

I want a Luke PF but the pose, I can't. In Australia it's getting too expensive to buy direct for me and the exclusive blaster is the only way to go for this pose IMO.

Showed this to a couple of other SW fan friends that don't do statues and they both asked why he was dancing and falling.

How much is stupidly expensive? I have paid attention to values on the older PF's.
Maybe I should start dumping my older SW PF's since I won't be able to complete the collection because I consider these new one's to be stupidly expensive.

Cheapest one on Evilbay is $899. I missed one that was $600 a few months ago. Gave up after that.

Saw one Buy It Now $300 and it was an Ex but I thought it was an auction starting at $300 doh it's fine though at $300 I'd likely flip it.

I've seen the two Luke's XM has planned so far. They're cool. Snowspeeder version and Dagobah with Yoda balancing on him but I really want Bespin or ROTJ Luke. XM is great but they will be pricey.

What does their Dagobah Luke look like? Are there concept images somewhere?

What does their Dagobah Luke look like? Are there concept images somewhere?

There were a few photos but they were pulled. It's basically Luke on one hand upside down balancing with Yoda on his foot like the training scene in ESB. It's a great concept just not for me.

There were a few photos but they were pulled. It's basically Luke on one hand upside down balancing with Yoda on his foot like the training scene in ESB. It's a great concept just not for me.

That sounds like it will be tall. :lol

Since Sideshow already did Luke carrying Yoda, I'd be up for something like this.

3819501-7657300004-luke-.jpg

This was a few months back. I never trust my fellow ebayers they always snipe. Once I bid on something I thought nobody will want this and one other bidder did. Maybe a second account lol people pad with them

Very frustrated with this piece. At the old price point of 300.00 - 350.00 I would take a chance. I love Bespin style Luke. It's my fav look from my fav moment in the series but the pose has really killed this piece. I am not sure what the art direction was looking for in this pose but it is silly at best. It is silly as a standalone and looks to be impossible to pose with another Vader piece from any company.

I am not in love with the Han piece but that piece you can pose with Chewie or on his own. This Luke just looks lost and out of place no matter how you might think to pose him.

The 500.00 to 550.00 price point is humorous also. It's a smaller, awkward, not brilliantly sculpted piece that just does not justify that price tag. Not with the way that prices are going down for resale. You can get the New Vader for around 300.00 on ebay now.. That is a 200.00 loss. Sure the ES is stupid and this Luke should not be that high. But I think the lake of resale on Vader has something to do with the the lackluster piece itself and I think Luke will have the same issue.

SSC has done a lot of good to great work with their Marvel, DC, and CotD line. I think that is where their focus is right now. Those pieces come across as next level statues. These IMO are not much better then the originals they put out how ever many years ago.

I do have a feeling that the Han and Luke face sculpts will look much better in person.. But Luke's pose is unforgivable and thus unpurchasable to me.

Oh well money saved. Perhaps another company will put out a Bespin Luke that is worth the $ Until then my collection will be without my fav Jedi :(

Very frustrated with this piece. At the old price point of 300.00 - 350.00 I would take a chance. I love Bespin style Luke. It's my fav look from my fav moment in the series but the pose has really killed this piece. I am not sure what the art direction was looking for in this pose but it is silly at best. It is silly as a standalone and looks to be impossible to pose with another Vader piece from any company.

I am not in love with the Han piece but that piece you can pose with Chewie or on his own. This Luke just looks lost and out of place no matter how you might think to pose him.

The 500.00 to 550.00 price point is humorous also. It's a smaller, awkward, not brilliantly sculpted piece that just does not justify that price tag. Not with the way that prices are going down for resale. You can get the New Vader for around 300.00 on ebay now.. That is a 200.00 loss. Sure the ES is stupid and this Luke should not be that high. But I think the lake of resale on Vader has something to do with the the lackluster piece itself and I think Luke will have the same issue.

SSC has done a lot of good to great work with their Marvel, DC, and CotD line. I think that is where their focus is right now. Those pieces come across as next level statues. These IMO are not much better then the originals they put out how ever many years ago.

I do have a feeling that the Han and Luke face sculpts will look much better in person.. But Luke's pose is unforgivable and thus unpurchasable to me.

Oh well money saved. Perhaps another company will put out a Bespin Luke that is worth the $ Until then my collection will be without my fav Jedi :(

I feel the same way. I love the Bespin Luke costume. I'm not in love wth the PF. I'll probably order just bc I NEED Luke in my collection. That being said he'll probably just be a place holder until a better version comes out.

As soon as the Luke came out I went and ordered the Prime 1 Optimus and Megatron.

Likely to order Shockwave shortly. There's another company called Matrix that made a smaller Shockwave but it's about the same price.

My point is after Han and Puke I'm done for a while.

There is hope if IS continues.....Really that is what I am hanging my hat on right now as far as SW 1/4 representations of luke, han, and leia.

Well I caved and used my $50 coupon on Bespin Luke. Not in love with the pose but he should pair up nicely with IS Vader.

Has there been any indication of a new Leia to go with Han, Chewie and this Luke?

I'm not loving this pose, especially since I'd rathet display with saber, but other than it looks quite good with sculpt and clothing. Need a Luke, will have to see what to go for, or if I should wait even longer..

Has there been any indication of a new Leia to go with Han, Chewie and this Luke?

I'm not loving this pose, especially since I'd rathet display with saber, but other than it looks quite good with sculpt and clothing. Need a Luke, will have to see what to go for, or if I should wait even longer..

Leia was hinted at during one of the SS livestream a few weeks ago.

Back